Flemington Subaru

1448 Reviews of Flemington Subaru

March 26, 2019

"Good buying experience"

- Bill T

Joe and Jeanette were very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. I usually hate the car buying experience but this transaction was totally different that past experiences at other dealerships. I would highly recommend Flemington Subaru and especially Joe and Jeanette.

March 26, 2019

"Happy customer"

- NoraA

I went to the Subaru dealership in Flemington and my dealer was Joe. He was very helpful and I got a car I wanted. Whole team is great and very very helpful.

March 25, 2019

"Very pleasant and stress-free experience"

- Feel of the Road Lady

I'm an experienced Outback owner and I knew the exact car that I wanted to buy. It was right there in the showroom and Tom. my sales rep, was very forthright and let me know that it was a "demo" with about 2,000 miles on it. All the better, I thought to myself, and the car was in absolutely beautiful mint condition. Because we were discussing only one car, the offer I received was a fair offer, based on MSRP and dealer invoice. Tom showed me all the numbers, which I had already verified independently. Initially, I had planned on paying cash for the car, but Tom offered a 0% financing plan that was very attractive. In addition, instead of throwing a whole bunch of extra coverage at me, he had a survey system that matched my driving habits to the most efficient options for coverage. For the final financing and signatures, I worked with Eric Henderson, who was very pleasant and explained all of the paperwork and required signatures. Tom went over the basics with me to show me the newer features on the car (my former Outback was a 2012 model) before I drove off. I left my other car there (a 2016 STi) for service, and Joe Lalier took excellent care of my and my car and did the service promptly even though I didn't have an appointment. One more note: I am a 70-year old woman who went into the dealer by myself and I feel that I was respected and taken seriously. I shouldn't have to even say that, but I've heard stories about about women and car-buying. In summary, I feel very satisfied with my new car and am pleased that I started a relationship with Flemington Subaru.

Tom Plante
Joe Lalier
March 24, 2019

"2019 Subaru Impreza Lease"

- driver

* Fair pricing, customer loyalty rewarded, car delivered with all desired features, styling, and accessories. * Friendly, accommodating, and attentive staff. * All personnel, including finance team, ensured a seamless transition from one lease to the next.

Mary Sweeney
Alex Leist
Tim Morley
March 23, 2019

"Excellent, no-nonsense service. Honesty and clarity"

- Giobridgeman

This dealership and my sales rep Joe Iuzzolino did a great job getting me the perfect car at the right price. Very fair and honest! He knew to ask the right questions, and Joe was very patient and also clear with what he recommended based on my needs. Very helpful during the test drive, and explained thoroughly all of the standard and optional features of the cars we discussed. All elements of the experience went well, with quick and upfront price discussions, a responsive, courteous and professional manager and solid finance manager to get all of the paperwork quickly and accurately done. Excellent job all around, and I love my new Outback!

Frank DeCraine
Alex Leist
March 21, 2019

"Had such an amazing experience "

- Meagnuge

I had such a great experience at Flemington Subaru. I walked in not exactly sure what I wanted but knew what I needed. Chris Wood had the patience to really listen to what I wanted and found a car that fit my budget but was everything I wanted. With the help of Frank DeCraine I walked away with a car I love at a price I could afford and with a warranty that makes me feel covered while buying a used car. These guys went above and beyond to try and accommodate me and my busy schedule and I STRONGLY reccomend buying a car from them. Definitely one of the best car buying experiences I ever had.

Chris Wood
Frank DeCraine
Tim Morley

"Stress free experience"

- EverSoLost

Dan Keane and the team at Flemington Subaru made my car buying experience stress free and enjoyable. After researching and speaking with several other dealerships, Dan was honest and straightforward. He understood what I was looking for, didn't push me to upgrade or spend more than I was comfortable and was upfront about all additional costs. Dan kept me updated as we waited for my car to come in. Overall I was very pleased with the experience and will be recommending Dan and Flemington Subaru to friends and family.

Dan Keane
March 18, 2019

"Dan Keane was a blessing to me!"

- Jesusislord

This is my eighth Flemingon Subaru and my daughter's second. In the past three months Dan Keane shared his Subaru knowledge and experience with the Forester style. Dan acted with great integrity throughout the entire two purchases. He actually went above and beyond in these sales on our behalf. I am grateful for his expertise and want to thank him for his kind heart. He is a man of excellence! God bless him!

Dan Keane
Joe Lalier
Gail Trstensky

"Great experience "

- Terry

We had the best experience possible purchasing our Subaru Outback at Flemington Subaru. No pressure whatsoever. Our salesman was very personable and knowledgeable. We recommend anyone interested in getting a new Subaru go visit Flemington Subaru and ask for Matt.

Matthew Hoppe
March 16, 2019

"Very helpful and clear"

- ellen2

We purchased our Subaru Forester from Flemington Subaru and found the team very friendly, professional, helpful and direct. We had visited and called other dealerships, but found them to be rude or too pushy for our experience, so we were happy to come upon Flemington Subaru. Chris Wood spent a good deal of time with us talking about the features of our new car, it was very helpful. we would definitely recommend Flemington Subaru.

Chris Wood