Flemington Volkswagen Porsche Audi

Sales Professional

October 17, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- kimS

Zaneta and Madison made the sales process very comfortable. They were very professional, and respectful of my time. This service further evident when dealing with Corey in Finance. All in all, I was thrilled with the transaction, and would definitely deal with this group again in the future.

Madison Kircher
Corey Evans
Zaneta Graf

October 17, 2017

"Great Team"

- oldekingcole

I was referred to the Flemington Audi dealership through my workplace car buying program. My interest generated an e-mail to a few dealerships, I was most impressed with the response from Victor Belisle who let me know that there were aggressive incentives on new Audi's. I agreed to visit the dealership, when I did I was referred to Richard Karas; the handoff was surprising but I was soon happy with the transition and Richard was more than accommodating. Richard was a wealth of knowledge and made my test drive experience a great one. Although I did not immediately reach a deal during that first visit, I was later contacted by Zaneta Graf. Zaneta and I exchanged e-mails and were able to reach a deal "electronically" which was ideal for me and my schedule. I would like to compliment Richard on his professionalism and tremendous representation of the brand and a big and special shout to Zaneta who worked with me to close the deal in a mutually beneficial way. Thank you and praise to the entire Flemington Audi team.

Victor Belisle
Richard Karas
Jon Budd
Peter Costigan
Zaneta Graf

October 16, 2017

"Pleasant experience!"

- chrisiep

Just bought an Audi A6 from Debbie Lotufo and am thrilled with it! Debbie made the experience painless and enjoyable. Jon was also very sincere. I've already referred friends in. Thanks! (Also Natasha was a sweetheart, which is what got me in!)

Debbie Lotufo