Flint Hills Auto

Anthony Medina, Sales Consultant, Flint Hills Auto

January 20, 2018

"Lost hope , restored. "

- JamalTray

After having my car totaled I didn’t know what to do. Without a car , traveling to work became difficult and I was stuck with too many questions and not enough answers ! Anthony reached out and flipped that stress upside down. He asked me what I wanted, I told him, and by the look on his face, I knew he could get it for me. Purchasing my 2018 Ford Fusion was the easiest major purchase I’ve made so far. If you haven’t been to Flint Hills yet and you need a car , stop wasting time and see what they could do for ya !

January 20, 2018

"Easy Process"

- twages65

Quick, easy, and friendly buying experience! Edward was very helpful through the process, and the playground outside was great for keeping the kid entertained. Would recommend this dealer for anyone looking to purchase new or used.

Edward Luster

January 12, 2018

"Very nice people and very friendly "

- Danielle K miller

Anthony helped us out and made sure we got into a nice car that we can afford. I preciate everybody that helped us out tonight

Josh Ball