Flint Hills Auto

Zachary Roether

Gene Watson, Sales Consultant, Flint Hills Auto

Gene Watson

October 21, 2018

"Lovin my new wheels!!!!"

- ambii91

I had a great and fun experience with everyone! Gene was amazing at figuring out what we wanted in our price range and gave us even more! Willie and Glenn were fantastic at making sure the numbers are right and finding is the best deal!

Gene Watson
Other Employees : Glenn

October 09, 2018

"Quick fast and easy. Great experience. "

- JNOBLESBAMA Verified Customer

They had what I wanted and it was a quick and easy process. Willie and Brett made buying a vehicle easy!!!! Keep up the good work fellas!!!!!!

Brett Barker

October 05, 2018

"New Car"

- Andresj

This is the car I wanted and also the help I got was the best, not only did I get the car I wanted but I got the best help there is Edward walk me right through everything every single step of the way and made sure I was fully satisfied with my experience there. Hands down the best salesman I’ve met so far.

Edward Luster