Foley Motorsports

894 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545

1380 Reviews of Foley Motorsports

"Easy and Fun"

- Jbodreau

I gave 5 stars because the service was incredible and surpassed any other dealership I have been to. Zee was so helpful throughout the entire process. I have recommended this dealership to my family and friends.

RJ Foley

"Best dealer"

- Yaz8

Foley is great dealer- first time there but heard so many good things about them- ended up buying two cars from them in thirty days- totally satisfisfed

Kevin Gemelli

"Exceptional Service!"

- Keith

I recently purchased a vehicle from Foley Motorsports, and I'm 110% happy with my purchase. Zee was my salesman, and he worked with me to complete the deal. He was on top of everything. About 90% of the paperwork was completed by the time I came in to finalize the deal. I was only there for 15 minutes before I drove off with my new car. When I'm tired of this car, I certainly will be returning to Foley Motorsports.

"Very Accomodating"

- Bill

Zee was very accomodating. He went and picked the vehicle up I wanted to test drive from their other location because it was the only day I could make it. He made buying the car simple.

"Zee is the best!"

- Angie

Just purchased a car from Zee, he made the process so easy and was very helpful. Great dealership to work with. I highly recommend Foley Motorsports!

"I keep coming back"

- Mike the car guy

I bought my first car from Foley Motorsport in February and it was the best car buying experience I have had in a very long time. Since then I came back in July to buy another one and then in December for a third car in less than one year. Zee has taken care of me each time and I have found him to always make time for me, answer all my questions, be very patient as I decided and then handled everything to complete the deal quickly.

December 07, 2018

"Great customer service, friendly easy to work with"

- Pete

I went to Foley Motorsport to test drive a Range Rover sport. By the end of the day I was driving it home. Zee Avakian was very helpful, in giving me all the information I needed. Staff were friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

December 07, 2018

"Best Experience"

- Rosesacramentu

Drove all the way from Cape Cod to buy a Range Rover Evoque Coupe with Greg at foley Motorsports and have a great time with the guys! Car was absolutely as discribed, service and customer service was Above and beyond. They helped me to finance the car, they were really honest about everything since the beginning. Greg and Jon were absolutely great! The best experience ever! So it’s worth to drive up there to buy the car of your dreams! Once again thanks and keep up the great work guys! Rose

Greg Ostrander
December 01, 2018

"BUY HERE"

- bsterns

This is the 6th car I have bought from this dealership I feel confident and trust the people I have dealt with, I consider Haig and JD friends of mine along with other team members as well Kevin in service has been awesome as well to my family. No pressure or stress just the way it should be.

Haig Avakian
Caputo Chris
J.D. Delisle
Kevin Gemelli
RJ Foley
November 30, 2018

"Fast, honest & knowledgeable sales team! "

- Ncwakka

Greg was fantastic! I knew exactly what I was looking for going in & he was very helpful in answering all of my questions. Very relaxing atmosphere without feeling any pressure to rush into a vehicle. Greg is an experienced Jeep lover himself and I enjoyed talking with him about all the different options for my new wrangler. I will be calling him for Jeep advice or with any questions I have! Very friendly staff all the way around and overall just a great experience! Thank you!

Greg Ostrander