Foreign Cars Charlotte - Service Center

3 Lifetime Service Reviews

416 Tyvola Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

3 Reviews of Foreign Cars Charlotte - Service Center

August 20, 2018

"Professional, courteous, and dependable service!!!"

- Karen1284

Entire staff gave excellent and prompt service, professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable! I Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high end luxury vehicle!

Craig Elstak
Bob Pletcher
August 16, 2017

"Got flat tire on Sunday"

- Ka3005

I got a flat tire on Sunday and had to call Chris from the dealer in Charlotte and even it was late afternoon he answered the phone and was nice and helpful. The whole process including the tire changed was 40 min .. Thank u Maserati for you team!!

Chris Blount
May 12, 2016

"Charlotte Maserati is Awesome and saved my A--"

- LOVE CHARLOTTE MASERATI

I RECENTLY WAS SAVED BY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT CHARLOTTE MASERATI...if you have heard horror stories about Maserati Dealers...DO NOT PUT THESE PROS IN THAT CATEGORY...I was selling my Quattroporte and the guy flew in from Indy to buy it...suddenly the car went into electrical melt down due to a faulty window switch...I was 20 miles from the dealer...I called Steven who is the service manager and he told me to tow it in...we got there at 5:45 PM...they close at 5:30, but they waited for us. And then spent another 30 minutes getting the car off loaded and into the bay, so it could be safe for the night. The next day (yeah the guy buying the car had to stay over in a hotel) they dropped everything, and moved me into first position, past existing customers cars in line to be serviced. Astonishing since I was not a regular customer, having always dealt with an Indy. The story goes on and on...they had to contact Maserati USA, to get the "electrical code" and then the radio code, and after an hour with their software they fixed it...BUT for some reason then the air condition went out...after a 30 min analysis...At first, Ryan, and Christian feared it might need a "dash out" which is 14 hours of work and of course, would have blown the sale! Not to mention the expense! and really piss the guy off who flew in to buy the car for his wife's birthday the coming weekend. ( ha ha, I had told him the car was perfect.) Wow, what a mess. Head Tech, Christian from Argentina--a real genius, said "let me try something" Using Maserati's proprietary computer analysis software...he went into the car, and started checking all the electrical points/circuits which are he says like a chain of cross roads in the car and all linked together...Viola' he actually fixed this issue in 2 hours of constant diligence, without ever using a wrench...just a computer! By the way, only official Maserati Dealers have this Computer Software and can do this...so if you think Indies are the only answer...THINK AGAIN...without these guys and there arsenal of tools and their incredible talent and dedication to a guy who walked in literally off the street...I would have lost the sale, been very embarrassed, and wasted two days over what we all know are the quirks of this temperamental but fabulous car...Moral of the Story...DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE CHARLOTTE MASERATI BOYS...STEVEN, RYAN, CHRISTIAN...WHOM I THANK FOR AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Cheers, Grant W

Ryan Ludwig