Frank Ancona Honda

Tony Yi

November 18, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service"

- BSRingor

Mr. Augustine Lee did a great job helping us trading our old car and give us awesome deals to the new one. Great customer service and definitely will come back again and will refer him to our friends. Thank you so much Augustine!

November 14, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- dancingsnoopy

We had amazing service from the beginning at this dealership. We fell in love with a certain model of van, but really wanted a different color. Auggie worked with us and was able to find one and have it transferred in that was a different color. When we were done purchasing our car, Auggie ran through all of the features on the vehicle. He was quite knowledgeable and didn't leave anything out. I left feeling very comfortable with my new van. The dealership itself was beautiful and had a great waiting area. There was an amazing variety of snacks/soda/coffee available at all times. My daughter and son enjoyed the children's room. Also we did the entire process with both of our kids in tow (5.5 yrs, 16 months) and everyone was super friendly to them. This was a night and day different experience from my last vehicle that I purchased at a nearby Toyota dealership. I didn't feel pressured into buying things that I didn't want. We came specifically to look at a certain model of van, and there was no attempt to up-sell us to a higher trim. I hope to get to buy another vehicle with them in the future and look forward to doing some oil changes there to enjoy their nice lounge!

November 08, 2017

"Just stopping in to look at a sticker"

- Rich

I had just stopped to look at the sticker on a CRV, and I ended up buying a car. James was terrific. He answered all my questions about differences between dealerships, and the cost of the car. He gave me a fair trade in value on my other Honda, and I ended up getting the CRV from them. :-)

James Trotter