Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Carole Henderson

October 10, 2017

"Air Bag light"

- bob27613

Took my Kia in for service to get an Air Bag light checked. I was told it was caused by the Driver side seat when you move the seat it sets off the Air Bag light. Told just don't move the seat and charged for resetting the light and this great advice. Didn't fix the problem just told me not to move the seat and when that light is on your air bag is disabled. I will never go back there.

Steve Morgan

July 19, 2017

"Forget to give customer important information concerning car"

- bk1001

Purchased a used 2015 Kia Optima LX in Feb for $18000. for my grandson's graduation present from ECU, they did not mention to me, the buyer, that they had only one key fob for the car something I found out a week later from my grandson. When I called dealership to talk to the salesman he was very short and abrupt with his answer that they only provided one fob and any additional fobs would be our responsibility to purchase which I did at a cost of $329.. Then 7/17 my grandson called me to report his right front tire had a screw in it and had gone flat while driving on 1-40 from Greensboro home and when he went to the trunk to get the spare to change it so he could travel home he found no spare just a empty area where one should go. He called local AAA and they used a flat fixer to re-inflate the tire. When I called dealership they again were abrupt in response, telling me that the Kia corporation no longer adds a spare to cut done on cars weight for gas millage. I asked why that was not told to me on purchase and Sales Manager said sometimes it gets missed, So sorry. I feel that the dealership has a lack of concern for the customer and could care less if they feel cheated or are left in a dangerous situation due to lack of communication on the dealerships part of vital information. I would have purchased a spare for my grandson's car and he would not have been placed in such a dangerous situation on the side of I-40. I have now purchased a spare tire for $200. to keep in the car in the event that it is ever needed again. It is not the cost of the 2 (so far) items they did not provide with the purchase that upset me the most it is the attitude that they do not have to share this type of info with a buying customer. This is the last Kia I will ever purchase and I will never do business with any of the Fred Anderson Dealership's in the future. So for reference the saying "Buyer Beware" happens to be true at Fred Anderson Kia.

Don: General Sales Manager

June 20, 2017

"no pressure experience"

- george barnes

I was impressed with the no pressure sales experience. our salesperson (Tony Agressia) was really good. he is a down to earth type person with no BS.. we were also highly impressed with kelly stewart during the financing procedure. The only negative is that it should not take 4! hours to buy a car. looking forward to how the service department works in the future .

Tony Agressia and jean papy