Freeman Mazda

Sales/Vehicle exchange

January 15, 2019

"Steven Van Looy"

- Cypgw-hiqq0-qajxlw

Buying a car was easy and without any problems. Steven was personable and very knowledgeable of the product. My next Mazda will be bought at Freeman Mazda and Steven is the reason.

January 06, 2019

"Trusted more than other dealers. Straightforward and honest"

- jay

I was shopping for either a Honda CR-V or a Mazda CX-5. Got a quote for a CR-V from one Dallas area Honda dealer that was near Freeman Mazda, went there, ended up they wanted $2,000 more. I was so upset and walked away. I got a quote from Mr. Vanlooy (the salesman at Freeman) for a CX-5 which was very affordable. I went to see him in 45 minutes. No change or surprises in the price when I arrived. I bought the car in the next hour. Mr Vanlooy and the finance person, Nora, were very helpful. I liked them a lot. The finance people were even kind enough to give us a refund the next morning on an extended warranty that we had bought - we decided we did not want that (fortunately our check was not cashed yet and it was done easily by writing a new check). I tried contacting other Dallas area Mazda dealers, but none wanted to give me a price on a CX-5 over email or on the phone. They were not as direct as Freeman.

January 03, 2019

"Stephanie was awesome!"

- jtf

We had a great experience. Stephanie was great and the car presentation ceremony was the best!!!!!! We appreciate the help. It made my daughter's first car buying experience extra special.

Stephanie Foreman