Fuccillo Nissan of Clearwater

Selim Aktel

Service Writer

"Service review"

- Star Verified Customer

I went in on the morning that they, and over 3000 people had lost power and were backed up. Selim was very apologetic for the long wait. I waited in the customer lounge while my vehicle was worked on, and every time Selim came in to update other customers, he assured me that my vehicle was being worked on. With free wifi, cell charging, coffee and tv, it didn't feel like I waited 2 hours. I'll be going back for future service.

Selim Aktel

"Amazing customer "

- KMARTINIE87 Verified Customer

Garret was the most friend guy I have dealt with in a service department. As a female in the past I have experienced men at shops trying to sale me things I do not need. Garret did not do that all instead suggested on my next oil change I get my cabin and air filter changed!

Garrett Gale
Deana Miller

"Oil change "

- smaggione14 Verified Customer

Very good experience , was given driver service didn’t have to sit around a wait that was very nice !!!! Everything was done on my car in a very timely manner with no charge as promised when I bought the car

Used 2012 Volkswagen CC, $9356