Ganley Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jeff Yeager, Detail Manager, Ganley Ford

Detail Manager
Bob Bowser, Service Advisor, Ganley Ford

Bob Bowser

Sonny Agosta , Service, Ganley Ford

Sonny Agosta

October 04, 2017

"Had a c issues and they repaired it . Great job"

- Harley

Had air conditioner issues and the repaired my car right the first time and in a timely matter . Excellent service the tech was excellent he explained the problem clearly and took time to talk to me . Awesome

Bob Bowser

September 01, 2017

"Fantastic work "

- kpgrider

They offered a loaner car so I didn't have to wait for my car. I had a VERY messy car due to a 3 yr old and a camping trip so my vehicle was filthy, these guys cleaned both inside and outside of my car and made it look brand new! I will only come here for detailing from now on. They found inserts to my cup holders that were not there when I bought my car. They pay attention to the details for sure.

August 22, 2017

"I had my car detailed I inside and outside "

- Deb77

My car looks new! So spotless and shiny. Great attention to detail. Everyone was very nice, professional and helpful. Explained everything they did to the car. Wonderful job. Definitely would recommend their services. Am going to take my husband's car next.

Service Center Photos & Amenities