Garavel Subaru Sales

10 Tindall Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851

1793 Reviews of Garavel Subaru Sales

"Subaru- used"

- Annie

I had a very easy experience with my used pre-owned Subaru and Terrence was my sales representative. He was very professional and took care of my needs. I had traded my 2012 outback for the newer model. One thing I would recommend is to have sales person remind the buyer/seller (me for used car) to bring the Title. This was never mentioned and although I know it goes with the car, a reminder might be helpful. In view of my forgetting to bring it, I felt someone might have followed me home - 4 miles to pick it up. Terrence did not have an appointment for 1 hour and 15 minutes and it would have made my day easier. Not a huge issue, but if you offer rides home during servicing, why not this. Thank you!

Terrence Smith

"Happy Outback buyer"

- Karolina Outback buyer

Thanks to Garry Baumann the entire shopping experience was stressfree and even fun. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel any sale pressure. Would highly recommend seeing Garry when shopping for Subaru in Norwalk!

July 12, 2018

"Easy, relaxed, no pressure"

- atwood123

I had very little time to lease a new car, and Gary was able to quickly understand what I was looking for, introduce me to the appropriate Subaru models, and get me the car I wanted. I was always greeted warmly when I walked in, and the vibe in the sales office was relaxed and professional.

"Good experience"

- Skocak

Seamless, easy no pressure. Dave was a pleasure to work with. He was very thorough and all these explanations. I would definitely get another car from garavel.

Dave Novik
July 11, 2018

"Great place to get a Subaru "

- Pascal

Great place to shop a Subaru for the 1 st time. Great experience and a very friendly environment with no sale pressure at the end. Especially a big thank you for Gary.

July 11, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Ezimoulis

We are very satisfied with our experience at Garavel Subaru. Joe was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Before we left with the car, he took the time to explain how to work all of the features inside the car. We love our new Subaru!

Logan Hankins
3.0
Joe Wiatrzyk
July 10, 2018

"Miles went the extra mile!"

- JenA

The team seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a car with the specs and in the timing I needed. Communication was clear and consistent and timely.

Miles Shapiro
Valerie Clark

"Go see Gary!"

- Steven

Gary Baumann made the whole experience stress free. He is experienced, knowlegable and super friendly. At no point was I pushed towards a vehicle with additional features that I do not need. He listened to what I was looking for and was able to fit everything into my budget. If you are in the market for a Subaru, go see Gary Baumann!

"Loved Gary, "

- BrendaM

It was quick and easy lease. Gary spend a lot of time with me going over the lease and price. He is nice guy and easy to talk to.

"Great experience!"

- cat1

I had a really terrible experience buying my Nissan in Brooklyn, and turned out I didn’t love the car either. I decided to try and find a car that was a better value, and ownership experience. I found that in a Subaru. While a went to a lot of dealerships, I happened upon Garavel on my way home one day and decided to see what they had. The buying experience was night and day. Gary was very knowledgeable, and patient. I felt listened to, and they really went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. So now I’m a new Subaru owner, and looking forward to many years owning this car.

Tom Nerreau