Garavel Subaru Sales

10 Tindall Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851

1790 Reviews of Garavel Subaru Sales

July 12, 2018

"Easy, relaxed, no pressure"

- atwood123

I had very little time to lease a new car, and Gary was able to quickly understand what I was looking for, introduce me to the appropriate Subaru models, and get me the car I wanted. I was always greeted warmly when I walked in, and the vibe in the sales office was relaxed and professional.

July 12, 2018

"Good experience"

- Skocak

Seamless, easy no pressure. Dave was a pleasure to work with. He was very thorough and all these explanations. I would definitely get another car from garavel.

Dave Novik
July 11, 2018

"Great place to get a Subaru "

- Pascal

Great place to shop a Subaru for the 1 st time. Great experience and a very friendly environment with no sale pressure at the end. Especially a big thank you for Gary.

July 11, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Ezimoulis

We are very satisfied with our experience at Garavel Subaru. Joe was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Before we left with the car, he took the time to explain how to work all of the features inside the car. We love our new Subaru!

Logan Hankins
3.0
Joe Wiatrzyk
July 10, 2018

"Miles went the extra mile!"

- JenA

The team seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a car with the specs and in the timing I needed. Communication was clear and consistent and timely.

Miles Shapiro
Valerie Clark

"Go see Gary!"

- Steven

Gary Baumann made the whole experience stress free. He is experienced, knowlegable and super friendly. At no point was I pushed towards a vehicle with additional features that I do not need. He listened to what I was looking for and was able to fit everything into my budget. If you are in the market for a Subaru, go see Gary Baumann!

"Loved Gary, "

- BrendaM

It was quick and easy lease. Gary spend a lot of time with me going over the lease and price. He is nice guy and easy to talk to.

"Great experience!"

- cat1

I had a really terrible experience buying my Nissan in Brooklyn, and turned out I didn’t love the car either. I decided to try and find a car that was a better value, and ownership experience. I found that in a Subaru. While a went to a lot of dealerships, I happened upon Garavel on my way home one day and decided to see what they had. The buying experience was night and day. Gary was very knowledgeable, and patient. I felt listened to, and they really went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. So now I’m a new Subaru owner, and looking forward to many years owning this car.

July 06, 2018

"The way it should be"

- ph

Sales person (Miles) was GREAT: - Knew his stuff, both the cars/trims/options AND the best way to finance and pay for it - Not pushy, focused on getting us to the best decision, for us, not him - Introduced is to the larger team, including parts and service, which will be helpful Loved it, will come again!

Miles Shapiro
John Polson
July 06, 2018

"Outstanding "

- molly

I found my experience of leasing a car from Garavel Subaru to be very pleasant.;In particular I was very pleased with Gary, who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone I knew who was interested in a Subaru.

Elena Aviles