Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Lee Hyde, Fixed Operations Director, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call Center

November 15, 2018

"Nice People"

- adonus19

Good people there and they are sure concerned about making sure things get done right. However, my brand new jeep still keeps going out out of alignment. I'll need to take it in for a third time.

Alex

November 08, 2018

"Jeep Liberty Ekectrical Repairs for DMichael"

- Dlmichaeljr

As my Jeep Liberty started to age, I felt comfortable coming to McKinney Jeep Dodge for service. On the most recent visit my issue had something to do with the electrical system, and my night running lights not being able to work. This problem has prevented my Jeep from passing my state emissions inspection. It made me feel better that I could call upon Debbie directly because she had a history with me prior to. Being able to call upon someone you know is a great service. There’s enough stress to go around for everyone these days. You never know if a client is experiencing a tremendous amount of stress at the time they come to JDL. Debbie was very calm and listen to what i had to say, and helped to find the right person to take a look at my car issues. I had to leave my Jeep over night and it was at that moment, I realized It was time to buy another car. Debbie helped me to get my vehicle looked at, of which they did isolate what the electrical issues were. I did not want to invest more into a ten year car. My Jeep is still drivable and I was able to take her home. Debbie is a real asset to your organization she seems to be able to connect with just about anybody. This is the type of person you want to keep and promote because she makes clients feel less stressed and welcomed. D. Michael

Patti Reep
Debbie Taylor
Brian Stroupe

November 01, 2018

"They always go above and beyond to be helpful"

- 23timber

I worked with James McElroy to extend my warranty on my Chrysler 300 and he couldn’t have been more helpful. I would highly recommend working with him.

Gerald Morrison
Gary Holder
Other Employees : James McElroy

Special Offers

10% Off Any Service

Save 10% Off up to $100 on Any Service!

Service Center Photos & Amenities