Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Lee Hyde, Fixed Operations Director, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Rebecca Laughter

September 19, 2018

"Fast and efficient!"

- giantcement

Had a service recall on a 2019 Ram. They got me in and out in 30 minutes. Service was friendly, and efficient. I would definitely recommend Gastonia CDJR!

Rebecca Laughter

September 12, 2018

"Helpful"

- skinniminide

My vehicle was towed in & Gary took care of it. He gave me advance notice about how busy they were & that they may not finish my vehicle until Thurs. With that notice, I was able to make plans accordingly. He kept me notified of the progress. I didn't have to keep calling them. Great experience!

Gary Holder

September 12, 2018

"Best Service Experience Ever"

- Maximus

As soon as I pulled my car up to the service department, I was met by a big smile and several exceptionally polite people. Jay Rappaport assisted me by making certain I knew what to expect and when my vehicle would be ready. And it was actually ready BEFORE the time I was told. When I picked up my car, all went perfectly smooth and fast. I have been in numerous dealerships and the service here was the best I have ever received.

Jay Rappaport

Special Offers

10% Off Any Service

Save 10% Off up to $100 on Any Service!

Service Center Photos & Amenities