Glens Falls Toyota

Sales & Leasing Associate

February 15, 2018

"Very accommodating "

- Bill&

The sales person and management spent an inordinate (4hrs +) amount of time showing us different vehicles models (Prius and Camry) and explaining their various features. This coordination included the finding of vehicles that had the color, style and options we wanted along with their pricing and trade-in allowance. My wife and I have owned 8 Toyota vehicles over the years and have dealt with various car dealerships. Glens Falls Toyota was more fair and reasonable than anyone else. It's extraordinary to not be pressured buying something you really want to believe in and enjoy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ben Fuller

February 15, 2018

"Exceptional dealership"

- W S Smith

We were so impressed with this dealership. Everyone was professional and friendly. Nicole was amazing. Extremely patient and knowledgeable. It was our best car-buying experience. We have already highly recommended them to our friends.

Ben Fuller

February 10, 2018

"Wonderful, professional, personable people "

- Blue Car Lady

This dealership is a great, honest place with the nicest people who make you feel like family. I have had Toyota Camry's now for almost two decades now, and they have never let me down. It's no wonder the people there can be so friendly, the cars they sell sell themselves. They don't have to be pushy or salesmanlike. My salesman for my last several Camry's has been Mike Abodeely, a fantastic salesman and person. He always follows up with any questions I've had, and makes sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. And, their service manager, Jim, is THE best. Being a woman, I've always been leery of taking a car in to get fixed, but Jim is honest and dependable and I TOTALLY trust whatever he tells me I might need. Fortunately, because it's a Camry, I've never had major problems!! Just usual checkups and oil changes. I'd be remiss not to mention the great finance manager too, Ben. Made my leasing of this 2018 E A S Y. And Pat, you were a big help too. I can't say enough good things about them all. Thanks for making my stressful time so easy, and for all of your help with my daughter and me. I've got the new one, she's got the most beautiful blue Camry, (my old one which I adored). You made the whole process a happy one. But please, in three years come out with that beautiful sky blue again...you Toyota people. If you're looking for a car, don't hesitate to check out Glens Falls Toyota, Broad Street, Glens Falls. Give my pal Mike a call.

Mike Abodeely

• (comp. loaner vehicles for customers who purchased from Glens Falls Toyota)