Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

243 Reviews of Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

July 02, 2018

"Great"

- Truckguy

My experience at glynn smith was excellent. Walter answered every question that we had honestly and was willing to work with us. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad Walter could help you out! Thanks for your positive review!

June 27, 2018

"My new SS"

- ShaneSS

I recently purchased a pre-owned Chevy SS from Walter Moore. He was amazing. He answered every question I had on several different cars. He was patient and not overbearing or pushy. I also worked with Mike Core on the financing side, and he did me right. This was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. I feel like I gained two new friends. I will definitely refer people to Walter, Mike, and Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and help you out!

June 23, 2018

"Most excellent experience!"

- Pearl

Glynn, Walter and Chris made my purchase a delightful experience. I highly recommend this dealership to any of you who are looking to buy a new vehicle.

Chris Currie

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your recommendation, Pearl! We're glad to hear your experience was so positive!

June 15, 2018

"Great day. "

- Romonf75

The Guys make you feel at home. They know you by name and don’t pressure you into making irrational decisions. Today was a good day.

Mitch Tolbert
Jane Heaster

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind feedback! We can't wait to see you again!

June 07, 2018

"Recommended"

- Ltzz71

Great experience, every one was so nice! No sales pressure. I would highly recommend Glynn Smith Cheverolet for your sales and service needs. Walter Moore could not have been any easier to work with.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad you had a great experience with us! Take care!

June 03, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- AlexisT19

Mike and Kenny were awesome to deal with! Quick deal. Great customer service. No hassle. I highly recommend! I will be back again in the future.

Kenny Senn

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind comments about our team! We hope to be of assistance again in the future!

May 25, 2018

"Super friendly salesman and I didn't feel pressured."

- Jeffs8219

All the sales team employees was very professional and so helpful. We was never pressured and was able to decide what we wanted to do with no hassle. The price was on the car and there was haggling with the price. We got a low interest rate with the payment we was looking for.

Other Employees : Andy

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could help you out! Come see us again if we can be of further assistance!

May 19, 2018

"Completely satisfied!!"

- Treyfet

Great folks. Very helpful! The guys are upfront and walked me right to the truck I wanted. I would recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you!

Other Employees : Moose

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could help you out! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you!

May 15, 2018

"Not good"

- reddog1

If you are in the market for a new or used automobile, please do not go to Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC . It is not the same dealership that it was 5 years ago. There are a few sales managers like Brian Bonner out there that could careless if you buy from them or not. If you do make sure you get everything written down if you don't they will not stand by what they say.We did deal with Kenny Senn It was his sales manager Brian Bonner that was a real a--hole. We did purchase the vehicle after talking with Moose, the general manager. But after a week we still only have one key among other things.

Brian Bonner
Kenny Senn
Other Employees : Moose
Jul 13, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're very sorry you felt this way during your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out at gerry.potter@glynnsmith.com so we can work to rectify the situation, thank you.

April 15, 2018

"Team effort at Opelika AWESOME. THANKS CHRIS, BRIAN& STAN"

- Gooden

I went into the dealership in need of a dependable vehicle with a trade in (from another place who wouldn't take their own car back) and discovered that trade in was significantly worth less than I owed for pay off. IN AMAZEMENT GLYNN SMITH'S TEAM (BRIAN, CHRIS,&STAN) GOT ME IN A BRAND NEW VEHICLE!!!! THANKS TO GOD FOR THIS PLACE OF BUSINESS WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE...ONCE AGAIN THANKS TEAM OF ANGLES

Brian Bonner
Stan Mayfield
Chris Currie
Other Employees : Brian, Chris, & Stan

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so glad we could provide you with this excellent experience! Come see us again for any automotive needs!