Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

600 Columbus Pkwy, Opelika, Alabama 36801 Directions

246 Reviews of Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

September 21, 2018

"Me Michael Core Directed me to Mr. Otis Preston sales per"

- Wanted doit

My experience i was great the sales people were very professional Mr. Otis Preston was my sale person Mr Michel core told me my Experience would be short and sweet and it was and I thank God for putting these guy in my path these young men made my car buying experience a good one the I Financemanager was very pleasant

Otis Preston
Sep 24, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to your next visit with us!

September 05, 2018

"More than Satisfied..."

- ArtyDaD

Couldn't of asked for a better experience, then dealing with Mr. Walter Moore. He always gave me a straight answer to anything I had concerns with. From dealing with me for over 3 weeks, he never gave up on me, and always seemed to be concerned with helping me purchasing that new truck. Well, I got that new truck on Sep 4, 2018, all because of his dedication to truly making the customer his priority. Thanks Walter, and Mr. Michael Lee for making this purchase a great buying experience. James

Sep 06, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for this amazing review! We're so glad we could be of service to you!

August 23, 2018

"Suburban Rocks!"

- Suburb

Walter Moore at Glynn Smith was excellent. Recommend this dealership for any new car needs. Convenient, good price and fair. Beautiful vehicle as well. Highly recommend

Jane Heaster
Aug 24, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much! We think Walter is excellent, too. We appreciate your recommendation!

July 02, 2018

"Great"

- Truckguy

My experience at glynn smith was excellent. Walter answered every question that we had honestly and was willing to work with us. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad Walter could help you out! Thanks for your positive review!

June 27, 2018

"My new SS"

- ShaneSS

I recently purchased a pre-owned Chevy SS from Walter Moore. He was amazing. He answered every question I had on several different cars. He was patient and not overbearing or pushy. I also worked with Mike Core on the financing side, and he did me right. This was one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. I feel like I gained two new friends. I will definitely refer people to Walter, Mike, and Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and help you out!

June 23, 2018

"Most excellent experience!"

- Pearl

Glynn, Walter and Chris made my purchase a delightful experience. I highly recommend this dealership to any of you who are looking to buy a new vehicle.

Chris Currie

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your recommendation, Pearl! We're glad to hear your experience was so positive!

June 15, 2018

"Great day. "

- Romonf75

The Guys make you feel at home. They know you by name and don’t pressure you into making irrational decisions. Today was a good day.

Mitch Tolbert
Jane Heaster

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind feedback! We can't wait to see you again!

June 07, 2018

"Recommended"

- Ltzz71

Great experience, every one was so nice! No sales pressure. I would highly recommend Glynn Smith Cheverolet for your sales and service needs. Walter Moore could not have been any easier to work with.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad you had a great experience with us! Take care!

June 03, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- AlexisT19

Mike and Kenny were awesome to deal with! Quick deal. Great customer service. No hassle. I highly recommend! I will be back again in the future.

Kenny Senn

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind comments about our team! We hope to be of assistance again in the future!

May 25, 2018

"Super friendly salesman and I didn't feel pressured."

- Jeffs8219

All the sales team employees was very professional and so helpful. We was never pressured and was able to decide what we wanted to do with no hassle. The price was on the car and there was haggling with the price. We got a low interest rate with the payment we was looking for.

Other Employees : Andy

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could help you out! Come see us again if we can be of further assistance!