Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

600 Columbus Pkwy, Opelika, Alabama 36801

Michael Lee, F&I Manager (Business Manager), Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

Michael Lee

F&I Manager (Business Manager)
Mike Core, General Sales Manager, Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mike Core

Walter Moore, Sales & Leasing Consultant          , Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

Walter Moore

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Kevin Holloway, Sales & Leasing Consultant          , Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

Kevin Holloway

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 02, 2017

"Outstanding! Best car buying experience I've every had."

- Thankful

Micheal Foster was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and entire process. It was quick. But most of all I felt like my business was wanted.

Michael Foster
Other Employees : Otis Preston had driven cars with us previously. He was also exceptional.

November 02, 2017

"New purchase"

- Patrickg

Mr. Preston was very friendly and helpful with the purchase of my new vehicle. He showed me different options of trucks to help with me making my choicr.

Otis Preston

October 28, 2017

"First Service"

- New Truck

I was welcomed to the Service Dept. and relaxed in a very comfortable waiting room. Work was completed very quickly and I'm sure I'll be returnoing.

Jane Heaster