Great Bridge Auto Sales

CJ Thorne, Sales/Finance Manager, Great Bridge Auto Sales

CJ Thorne

Sales/Finance Manager

May 18, 2018

"Easy, quick and painless"

- Sean3518

My first impression of the place was very nice, the environment felt welcoming and the staff were very friendly, I made an appointment with Brooke and she was awesome!, I didn't have to worry about printing out anything for the internet price and all I had to do was simple paper work and work with them and they we very lenient and supportive of what I needed and could afford, I was a first time buyer so they were very helpful and the overall experience was pleasant, professional and good, I recommend for first time buyers, I keep getting texts and people approaching me asking where I got my car, check them out, it's worth your time :)

May 06, 2018

"The Big Purchase"

- Eddie 31

Was a pleasant and painless buying experience, I will definitely go back again I will recommend them to anyone else who might be looking for a vehicle Thanks again

CJ Thorne

May 05, 2018

"As pleasant as buying a used car gets..."

- Dumbsauce

This is the second vehicle I've bought from this dealership, and ive had pleasant experiences both times. The staff isn't too pushy, willing to work with any issues, and knowledgable about the inventory... I'll be back next time I need another vehicle.