Greenwich Honda

289 Mason St, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830 Directions

751 Reviews of Greenwich Honda

December 05, 2018

"Very Professional and Helpful"

- Descent327

I walked into the dealership and felt warmly greeted by all employees. Milady or Milly was my sales representative and she took care of me the whole time. She made sure my car and every alteration was placed on it in a timely fashion. Chris Paranzino was the sales manager and put together an excellent deal for me pricing and all. Mohammed in finance found me the best interest rate and stayed on top of banks to ensure a smooth transaction. I ended up purchasing a 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring and honestly had no idea what new features were involved on this vehicle, being that it was a hybrid. Jeremy actually demoed the car for me and professional answered any and all questions I had. I highly recommend this dealership. I was definitely impressed.

Tatiana Gama
Other Employees : Mohamed Hoosein

Greenwich Honda responded

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at Greenwich Honda! Thank you for taking the time to describe your positive experience and enjoy your new Accord!

December 04, 2018

"Excellent Experience."

- CPaul

This is the best Honda dealership around. I'll never go anywhere else, and i probably stick with buying Honda. I was impressed the way the Manager Donald Martin introduce himself. He was proactive in providing me with clear information and ensuring that i was completely comfortable with His answer. He went above and beyond to make sure that i was happy with my purchase. The sales team worked to earn my business and did not try to sell me things i did not want, there was no pressure.The Manager was very professional, i honestly can say for the first time i was impressed with the way they welcome their customers. I am very happy with my new car, and i already send some of my friends there. I would Highly recommend this dealership. Claire paul.

Donald Martin

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the glowing recommendation and for your patronage to the Honda brand. We are thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience at Greenwich Honda and we look forward to serving you in the future! Enjoy your new car!

November 30, 2018

"Patience, enthusiasm, endurance "

- Dpl

Honestly, going to this dealership has been a journey that I didn't think would work out in the end. They really work with you and gives you options that originally would have been thought to be impossible. Thanks to Raquel and Ray, I was able to get something in the end. Sometimes all you need to do is take a chance at things otherwise you'll never know.

Raquel heather
Other Employees : Ray

Greenwich Honda responded

We are so happy that we could find you a vehicle! Thank you for the kinds words and enjoy!

November 29, 2018

"Follower of Chris"

- Bob

This is the 8th Honda I have Leased and a total of 15 for Family and going to Greenwich to deal with Chris Paranzino is DEFINITELY worth the Trip from the Bronx. I first met Chris in New Rochelle then followed him to White Plains and now the Greenwich, and sent at least 5 people to him and they also leased and became followers. Just hope he does not go any farther out. I dealt with Debbie Saha and she was Awesome. There was none of the Bull you get at other Dealers, You tell them what you need and what you want to pay and then you work it out and the deal is done. None of the Back and Forth Bull and needing money before anything can happen, Just the Deal. Speedy Service, Same Day Delivery and very Accommodating. Just wish there was more popcorn LOL.

Debarati Saha
Lou Piccirillo

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the glowing review and for your customer patronage. We appreciate you traveling from the Bronx and for recommending Greenwich Honda to others. Enjoy your new lease and we look forward to serving you in the future!

November 29, 2018

"Buying a car at a tough time "

- Milikou@68

If anyone wants a dream team please go there Donald Martin Lou Piccirillo and the great Milly make the impossible possible for me in a few hours words are not enough to describe my experience with them I can’t thank them enough guys for their great service then again thanks guys

Donald Martin
Lou Piccirillo
November 27, 2018

"What does a ROCK STAR team look like? "

- Fallon Murphy86

It looks exactly like Greenwich Honda dealership! Purchasing a car with Jordan David and Chris Paranzino was quick and painless. I felt like family by the end of the whole process. I would recommend Chris Paranzino and Jordan David to anyone who is looking to buy a car/suv at Greenwich Honda. I would give Chris and Jordan 6 STARS if I could.

Other Employees : Jordan David

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the kind words and your recommendation! We are so thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.

November 24, 2018

"Great!"

- alvarezg13

This is my 3rd Honda I have leased through Chris. He is great to work with, honest, and will look out for your best interest. This most recent visit has solidified the reason I come to him time and time again. Thanks for the awesome experience. My husband and I love our new Honda! If you need a Honda go to Chris!

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank your for your continued customer loyalty! Enjoy your new Honda and we look forward to serving you in the future!

"I was fast an easy."

- Shakira

Me. Raquel Heather was very nice to me an she got me in a brand new Honda Civic which I didn't know that this would happen for me an she got me in it. I'm so very happy about it an the sales associate to as Well Tatiana Gama.

Tatiana Gama
Raquel heather

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new Civic!

November 23, 2018

"Great place to get a Honda "

- Annini033

I was helped by Christopher Paranzino who was very polite along with the rest of the staff I was out of the dealership within 4 hours with my new car great service

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for your kind words and enjoy your new car!

November 23, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- iamspartacus

Could not be more satisfied with my experience at Greenwich Honda. Working with Debarati and Chris was a pleasure. It was hassle free, straight to the point, and just terrific overall customer service. I will continue to buy from Chris and his team going forward.

Debarati Saha

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the glowing recommendation and we look forward to serving you in the future!