Greenwich Honda

689 Reviews of Greenwich Honda

August 16, 2018

"Scammers "

- Lucy0514

I purchased a vehicle (Evan and Damien) and was given a hidden interest rate of higher then 21 percent with a scamming lending bank ( lenders direct llc) After paying off a 6 year loan . They have not given me a title or satisfactory note. I have fought and been given the runaround. The dealership puts the phone down on their customers and speak down to them. They just want you to buy the car once that happens they can care less if you have an issue.

Other Employees : Evan berridge
August 13, 2018

"Friendly & Accommodating, "

- jwbates10

I had a great experience at Honda of Greenwich. I've been shopping around for a new or used car for some time and I stumbled upon Greenwich Honda after looking at a used Volvo at the Infiniti dealership next door. When I walked in, the Sales person, Andrew Arteaga wasn't pushy but quite accommodating. After looking at a few cars, I approached him for a test drive; I absolutely loved the new Civic LX. It's a simple, cost efficient vehicle that rides like a luxury sedan. During the test drive, I told Andrew the maximum I could lease for the car (which was still under msrp). After the test drive he was able to convince his manager to sell me the car for way under my maximum! My experience with sales people in the past is that they just want to get you in a car without considering your personal finances. Andrew did his best to get me into a car while also helping me stay way within my budget. If you are in the market for a car, make sure you go to this Honda dealership and ask for Andrew, he'll be in your corner.

Andrew Arteaga
Aug 13, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We greatly appreciate this wonderful review!

August 08, 2018

"Friendly, efficient, and flexible. "

- happyCustomer

The staff was very friendly, efficient, and worked hard to get me a good deal on the lease. Everyone was willing to work with me and respected me as their customer. Would recommend.

Donald Martin
Aug 09, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

Thank you for the kind words and generous recommendation!

August 02, 2018

"Great and fast experience "

- Jayz0325

I was referred to this place and to Christopher Paranzino by a friend. All I have to say my experience was amazing with them I was able to do 90% of process on the phone with Don Hinojosa, And Chris kept his word on matching the price of another dealership and for that I am every thankful.

Don Hinojosa
Aug 02, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for this fantastic review!

August 01, 2018

"Smooth Sailing"

- Dbins

I was referred to Chris Paranzino after being frustrated with the shopping around process. He listened to all my needs and the outcome was great. Chris and his team Jordan, Joe and Lou were exceptional. The most important things that you look for in these situations is awesome customer service and no surprises in the end of the deal. They were all great and worked above and beyond to provide the best outcome. Smooth sailing from the beginning.

Other Employees : Jordan
Aug 02, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for this fantastic review!

August 01, 2018

"Awesome experience!"

- jessbins

After shopping around and going through so many issues with pushy sales people and horrible customer service we were referred to Chris Paranzino. The experience was awesome from the start. Listened to what we needed and wanted. Provided us with great monthly payments that was good for our budget without being pushy to add things on. Chris and his team Jordan, Joe, and Lou were great. They provided excellent customer service, all the paper work was done with great timing, and the best of all was that there were no hidden surprises at the end. This will be our go to place and people will be referred to them always.

Other Employees : Jordan David
Aug 01, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We can't tell you how much we love this amazing review! Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

July 31, 2018

"Honda of Greenwich"

- Will10

Christian helped me lease my first car!! I was glad to have his help in this process because he was so knowledgeable. He made the process easy and less stressful than the Toyota and Kia dealerships that I had been to previously. I hope to go through Honda of Greenwich in the future.

Christian Sanchez
Jul 31, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We're thrilled you had a great sales experience with Christian! Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

July 29, 2018

"Exceptional Leasing Experience"

- Satisfied Honda Customer

We just leased a Honda Sport, which is our 7th lease from Honda and Chris Paranzino. As always we were taken care of and received excellent service, from the introduction of the product with Keith Guerrero all the way to the delivery presentation with Lucas Garcete. We left Greenwich Honda very satisfied and appreciate the customer service Chris and his team gave us.

Keith Guerrero
Lou Piccirillo
Other Employees : Lucas Garcete Delivery Coordinator was very knowledgeable and showed us how everything worked in the car, and set-up our computer. Very helpful excellent customer serve!
Jul 30, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for this amazing review! Enjoy the new Sport, and we look forward to seeing you again.

July 26, 2018

"Woo hoo"

- Jill e

I just picked up my Honda Pilot from Chris and Alberto and I love it.This is my fifth Honda leased from Chris and he never disappoints. He is always attentive, patient with all my questions and knowledgeable about each car in the showroom. Having just met Alberto, I was equally impressed with his customer service and product knowledge . I’ll be back in 3 years for my next car!! Thank you Greenwich Honda!!!!!

Alberto Rodriguez
Jul 26, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

Jill - Thank you for this great review, and enjoy the new Pilot!

July 25, 2018

"Outstanding Personal Customer Service"

- Bob

Yesterday, I bought a Honda Pilot Elite from Greenwich Honda. Chris Paranzino, who is the General Sales Manager, was the reason I bought this vehicle at Greenwich Honda. In my almost fifty years of buying vehicles I have never experienced such outstanding professional service as that which was provided by Chris and his team. Chris Introduced me to the Honda family of vehicles and gave me all the information necessary for me to make a logical decision about what vehicle to purchase based on my needs and requirements. His professionalism, courtesy, friendliness, and expert knowledge of the Honda products was absolutely outstanding. Candidly speaking, Chris Paranzino has been the best customer relations and sales person I have ever had the pleasure to work with in my career. Chris is an exemplar for all dealership personnel to follow and emulate for customer relations, courtesy, and professionalism. Lucas, Joe and Lou Piccorillo are part of Chris’s team who put the final touches on professionalism and courtesy. These gentlemen provided all the nuances of the vehicle before you leave the showroom and ensure the customer leaves with all the information and support necessary. Everything was very transparent, simple, and efficient. Too often people discuss a negative experience and forget about those most memorable occasions that we experience with true professionals. Chris, Lucas, Joe, and Lou provided one of those most memorable experiences for me and I wanted to take the time and write this review to recognize them for their great outstanding work and professionalism. Respectfully, Bob

Other Employees : Lucas
Jul 25, 2018 -

Greenwich Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for this amazing review! Enjoy the new Pilot, and we look forward to seeing you again.