Grieco Kia of Delray Beach

Philip Elie, SALES CONSULTANT, Grieco Kia of Delray Beach

Philip Elie

SALES CONSULTANT

November 19, 2017

"Excellent Greico Kia Experience"

- Harold123

I leased a new Kia Cadenza from Greico. I dealt with Fred Perlmutter, Edson Dealmeida and Marcy Cotter. Fred structured the deal and did so in a non-pressuring manner taking into account all of my prerequisites. I felt that he was cooperative, most pleasant and eager to satisfy my requirements to complete the "deal." Likewise, Edson Dealmeida, the technical representative went out of his way to satisfy all of my questions and concerns. Whether it was to drive a model from the lot to me in the pouring rain, so that I could inspect it, or spending a good deal of time instructing me on the features of the car, he did so with courtesy, patience and a fine sense of professionalism. He made the experience very pleasant. Finally, I dealt with Marcy Cotter, the Finance Director. Marcy was very knowledgeable about the different insurance and protection programs that KIA had to offer. She explained them in a concise manner that was easy to understand making my decision to purchase them, an easier one. My total experience with Greico Kia was a most positive one. I would not hesitate recommending Greico Kia to anyone wishing to lease or purchase this car.

Edson Dealmeida
Fred Perlmutter
Other Employees : Marcy Cotter

November 17, 2017

"Great Service"

- HONEEGAL Verified Customer

Whether having My car serviced or buying another vehicle I ALWAYS receive the best Customer Service. If You're looking to buy a car, Sylvester Jackson is Your Guy. If You need to service Your vehicle, Robert Cooklin and Al Dopman are Your go to Guys. You won't regret it.

Al Dopman
Other Employees : Robert Cooklin

November 17, 2017

"Great follow up and service"

- Mojan Verified Customer

I needed my van's sliding door motors replaced due to ta recall and the service department, especially Robert Cooklin were very professional and courteous. I highly recommend this dealership.

Bob Cooklin