Grieco Kia of Delray Beach

BDC MANAGER

October 20, 2018

"very happy"

- sorrento 2016

great price on the car. was able to get the deal done online.in & out at the dealer with the car,price & terms i asked for.i would highly recommend grieco kia. & our consultant Mitch Nathan was great to work with.If you choose grieco kia,, you must ask for mitch!

Other Employees : internet contact Tamara was outstanding

October 12, 2018

"Great Experience"

- WendyWhite

From the time I walked in the door to the last paper I signed in finance, the experience was great!! I didn't feel high pressure sales from our salesman, Mitch and he really seemed to care about my interests and wants for a car. I went in there looking to purchase 1 car and ended up leasing a completely different car - woo hoo!!! Mitch went above and beyond to help me with answering my questions and his knowledge of the vehicles was incredible!!! He was truly a gem and great to work with. As we all know, car buying can be an exhausting and sometimes negative experience, but not this time - it was easy, not stressful and I am still smiling ear to ear!! :)

October 03, 2018

"Service on 9/15/18"

- Karen Verified Customer

Jennifer is an awesome service representative she make me feel comfortable and knows her job very well . I will recommend her to all my friends and family. I bought my Kia Soul 9/28/12 so I been going to Delray Service since then but this time I was happiest . Thank you . Karen

Jennifer