Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

1121 S. Main St., Jefferson, Wisconsin 53549

31 Reviews of Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Service Center

"Routine oil service"

- gandn53534

Called for availability of service at the last minute. Was told to come right down. Arrived at service drive, was greeted by Edgar and was promptly written up for service to be done. Vehicle was taken back to be serviced promptly. Service work was done and was advised that all was in good order. Extremely pleased with the service as always. I have always been pleased as I have been coming here for 25 years with always the same satisfying service performed!!!

Tammy Boufford
Ashley Lentz
Chris Wurslin
Pete Christiansen
Chris Havill

"Great Service"

- KINGFISH1947

We have always had great service at this dealership. Will continue to bring our vehicles here. Coffee is usually hot and ready when I get there in the mornings for appointment.

Sep 21, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for your kind words and continued business with Griffin. We certainly appreciate you! And, just let us know when you're heading our way next and we'll put a fresh pot of coffee on for you!

"Great service"

- KETTINGERLS

Oil change and recall service. Couldn’t be better. Dealerrater requirement of 25 words is ridiculous. I said what I needed to say in 8 words and now have to add this to be acceptable

Sep 21, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you very much! Griffin certainly appreciates your feedback. Reviews are "counted" more if there are of a certain length. DealerRater just wants your comments to count. We're happy you were happy. Yeah!

September 20, 2018

"Auto repairs"

- JOANNE.DENNISROTH

We recently took our Jeep in because we heard a noise. Mechanic located the problem, ordered part & repaired the following day, took 1 hr to repair

Ashley Lentz
Sep 20, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi Joanne: Thank you for your feedback. It sounded like all when quickly and efficiently for you. So happy to hear you were happy! We appreciate your business.

September 19, 2018

"Great Dealer, Great Service"

- SVHAPP

Griffin Ford is friendly, convenient and extremely professional. Their customer service and attitude is amazing! If you want great service, go to Griffin Ford. They’re fantastic.

"Service Department"

- Bonnie

Accommodating in regards to appointment Listened to my concerns, friendly, and professional Service work completed in a timely manner My Jeep was clean and ready to be driven out the door Very organized at checkout/payment

Sep 19, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Wow! Sounds like we were hitting on all cylinders when you were in. Thank you so much for your kind review. Our staff at Griffin certainly appreciates the acknowledgement. Take care!

"In and out quickly "

- Daph15

Very friendly & fast service. Will go to Griffin again. Came in for a recall on my truck. They gave me cookies and a car wash.

September 17, 2018

"The only place our family will service our vehicles."

- Alyssa Koch

I have been coming to Havill now known as Griffin for 16 years and my family has been clients for almost 20 years. I absolutely can not say enough about the original Havill staff. They have been nothing short of amazing and accommodating with my family and I. It’s a wonderful feeling going into a dealership and staff recognizing you by name and who honestly care about you. The original Havill staff have gone above and beyond to ensure myself and our family have received the best service possible. I have yet to interact with the new Griffin family and my hope would be that new staff continues to meet the standards Chris and Jessica Havill enstilled in their employees. This is the only delearship I want to work with and the only dealership I would recommend to friends and family.

Chris Havill
Sep 17, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi Alyssa and thank you for this feedback. Griffin and our entire staff certainly appreciate it. Please stop in and say "hi" to John Griffin anytime! He is there at the dealership all the time (although off on Friday) and would love to meet a great customer such as yourself. We are so thrilled you remain a happy customer and will continue to be here for you. Take care.

September 16, 2018

"Recall on cruise control service"

- Ram driver

I brought my ram 1500 in for a recall on cruise control. I was able to schedule an appointment within a couple days. It did not take long for the repair. I was back out the door in 40 minutes. Everyone was nice and focused on getting the work done.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Griffin certainly appreciates your business....as we do your taking the time to leave us this feed back. Take care and let us know if we can do any more to help.

September 12, 2018

"We love going to Chrysler Griffin !"

- CDICKRELL

Always on time , great customer service, and do an excellent job 😊 Edgar offered me a ride while service was done and called when it was complete.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Griffin Jefferson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the dealership! Thank you for taking the time to call that out, and praise Edgar in particular. Griffin and our staff really appreciate it. Take care.