Gunn Chevrolet - Service Center

76 Lifetime Service Reviews

16550 IH 35 N, Selma, Texas 78154-1460

76 Reviews of Gunn Chevrolet - Service Center

November 15, 2018

"Took vehicle for warranty repair "

- Bob12345

Excellent customer service - paperwork was submitted quickly and vehicle was assigned to a technician immediately. Repair was made by an excellent technician and returned to me within a couple of hours

Dustin Dauer
Other Employees : Mario Avila
Nov 16, 2018 -

Gunn Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much! We focus on making quick servicing without sacrificing quality work, because we know that your time is valuable. Let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

October 25, 2018

"service dept"

- debarriaga

Had oil change done with coupon I was mailed didn’t have a long wait and greeting was great People were very friendly I am satisfied

Samantha Eguia
Nov 05, 2018 -

Gunn Chevrolet responded

Thanks for letting us know. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!

October 25, 2018

"Amazing !"

- beccaharo

I’ve had nothing but GREAT experiences with Gunn Chevrolet. They’re always helpful and informative and I’m glad this is the place I chose to purchase my first car. I recently got my car serviced and they did it in such a timely manner and provided me with a loaner while they kept mine, i highly recommend them!

Dustin Dauer
Nov 05, 2018 -

Gunn Chevrolet responded

Thanks! We’re glad we were able to provide you with a great customer service experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you! Hope to see you here again soon.

October 09, 2018

"Always great service."

- Airlife13

Always kept informed with regard to status/time-frame of when my vehicle will be ready. Always appreciate being told what they recommend should be taken care of in the future with regard to maintenance. Vehicle always returned to me CLEAN! Took it in this time for a suspected leaking seal/gasket. Thank y’all for the honesty. Went in expecting having to pay a couple of hundred. Glad it was nothing - EXACTLY why I get all my service and PM done with GUNN Chevrolet!

Michael Brown
Oct 10, 2018 -

"It was a recall."

- Churumbela

Excellente job, it was a short but sweet experience. I got there explain the reason of my visit and they took care of the recall really quick.

Roger Juarez
Louis Rivas
Cesar Soto
Chris Sanchez
Daniel Ramirez
Cristian Figueroa

"GreaT"

- Lakers24

Cindy was so helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely be taking my car back there again. She was absolutely amazing her friendliness is greatly appreciated. She had so much patience and understanding for the circumstances I was in.

Cindy Valle

Gunn Chevrolet responded

Thank you! We’re glad Cindy could take good care of you. We’ll be sure to pass your review along. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon!

"Service Appointment"

- Joe Fernandez

I rushed to meet my 12:30 PM Service Appointment just to find that the employees could care less about "Appointments". 12:30 is their lunch hour so just park your car until someone decides to come out and help you. So why do your deceive customers with this "Appointment" thing? A gentleman by the name of "Bill" was watching and he went into the Service area office to tell the "advisors" that there was a customer waiting. By the second time he had to call on them he decided to go ahead and check me in himself. Was very apologetic. I almost drove off but stayed because of him. I hanged around the waiting area and eventually looked out the window and saw MY VEHICLE WAS STILL THERE after 45 min +or -. I was going to get into my car and just drive away but got a phone call that distracted me. Could you just "fake" service and move the vehicle away to give the impression someone knows you exist?!! NO ADVISOR CONTACT WHATSOEVER!!!

Bill

Gunn Chevrolet responded

Hi Joe, we are truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to the standards that we strive to provide. It is not our intention to disappoint the customer. We will try to find your contact information in our system based on your Dealer Rater user name, but in the meantime, if you would like to discuss in what ways we can improve, please reach out to us directly. You can ask for our Service Director, Chuck Neuman at 210-599-5000. We'd love the opportunity to understand how we can better serve you moving forward.

October 02, 2018

"Waited two hours for a oil change, did not get what I paid f"

- Cat557

Not satisfied at all, been dealing with this dealer and seems like it just gets worse every visit will not be going back unless you guys do better at service

Oct 03, 2018 -

Gunn Chevrolet responded

We are truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to the standards that we strive to provide. It is not our intention to disappoint the customer. If you would like to discuss in what ways we can improve, please reach out to us directly at 210-599-5000. We'd love the opportunity to understand how we can better serve you moving forward.

October 01, 2018

"Fast evaluation and repair"

- Chevy

Called and was scheduled the same day. Repaired the next day. We were without the truck only one day. Thank you Jeff for helping us.

Jeff Busby
Oct 01, 2018 -

September 28, 2018

"Professional and courteous service."

- Herman2

Professional and courteous service everytime I visit. They make sure that all of my needs are met and that I am satisfied with the service provided.

Cindy Valle