Gunn Honda

Parish Malone, Service Manager, Gunn Honda

Parish Malone

Service Manager

October 16, 2017

"Best ever new car purchase!"

- swift 1

I can't say enough positive things about Gunn Honda and everyone here that made this car buying experience so easy, stressfree and seamless. Matt "rescued" me--I left another dealership in town practically in tears and drove to Gunn and from minute one I was treated with respect and felt comfortable and confident. Thanks to everyone that helped me get a better car at a much better price. Tremendous customer service!! Highly recommend!

Antonio Decena
Other Employees : Matt Henson

October 14, 2017

"Fantstic Friday the 13th"

- audreypowell

Best place to buy a vehicle.and great people too! Luis contacted me ASAP when I found the car on their website. Can't say enough about how great he was helping with such a daunting task of buying a car. And Mr OBRIEN also was great explaining the financial part of this as I had a lot of questions. Thank you .Luis Hernandez for being honest and walking me through the process. He even helped me sinc my phone so i can make car phone calls hands free. You all are super! I love the car!

Other Employees : Corey OBrien

September 29, 2017

"Awesome as usual!"

- Mightyg

I recommended yet another friend to Gunn Honda and he couldn't be more please with his purchase. I the entire experience was seamless and pleasant. As I have purchased there a couple of times I completely trust the entire process to be very friendly and quick. Luis was thorough and friendly and Patrick always friendly and professional. I will keep buying and recommending Gunn Honda and now my friend who is extremely happy with his purchase will also be recommending Gunn Honda, Luis Hernandez and Patrick Ford. Thanks Gunn Honda!

Patrick Ford