Gunn Nissan of Denton

David Riley

October 23, 2018

"Jehsseye was great"

- Del

Great experience,everyone I talked to were very friendly too!! Will recommend my friends. Matthew Marshall in credit was very friendly and helpful.I Jehessye is the best sales person

Matthew Marshall
Other Employees : Jehssye Greasley-Ince

June 21, 2018

"Poor service on a sad Nissan Maxima"

- sgaylord

I went in for warranty work on my radio and weather stripping, (Nissan has had a recurring problem for years on their seat belts not retracting when cold and damaging the weatherstripping as a result- I've seen this on Maxima and two Altimas I owned.) At first I was pretty happy as they gave me a loaner. Unfortunately they kept my car for five days and DID NOTHING. When I called asking for status, they said they were waiting for the weatherstripping part to come in and it would be ready tomorrow. I didn't double check them when I picked it up but they didn't even replace the weatherstripping. My Sirius XM radio on that car, (not my other vehicles with Sirius XM radios), cant get certain channels like the Beatles channel #18. They told me to call Sirius, I already called Sirius and wrote a letter to their CEO. They checked it on their end and told me to take it to my Nissan Dealer who told me to call Sirius again. You could think if you spend $30K on a car at a dealership and are a repeat Nissan customer they would try to resolve the problem but no. I spoke to the GM about it, he said he would talk to his service manager and get back to me. No follow-up. I ended going in three more times to get the weather stripping fixed. No loaner car on any of those occasions and my Sirius XM radio still doesn't get channel 18. Today I get a call from Anthony wanting to wish me happy birthday, (and sell me a new car.) I told him I wouldn't be buying any more Nissans nor nothing from Gunn. He wanted to know why, I told him to talk to the GM. Talk is cheap. My time is valuable to me. I asked him to take me off their list and stop calling me.

Anthony Hoover
2.0

June 07, 2018

"Gunn Nissan Feels Like Family... You Know, the Cool Ones!"

- GibEvets74

This dealership is, quite frankly, the best dealership I have ever done business with! My wife and I were in serious need of a vehicle after our trusty, used eco-sized SUV finally gave out. We decided to check out Gunn Nissan of Denton after I received a car finance notice from a creditor. One of the things I noticed at this dealership immediately is its entire atmosphere is open and welcoming; we saw individuals whom were having their vehicles serviced sitting in a waiting area with huge clear windows, and some of them were observing the work that the mechanics were completing. The entire staff seemed warm and attentive… we were offered beverages and snacks like we were at a party. Suzie, the Sales Associate who assisted me with my deal, was bubbly, fun, and very helpful. She asked me what type of car I was interested in right away; she never appeared to have a "secret agenda" to put me in a car I didn't want... I was in control the entire time, never feeling pressure or persuasion to do anything other than what I wanted. The selection of vehicles they have is great; I test drove several makes/models with no hassle. I had my mind set on a used SUV, but the mileage values for the makes and models I test-drove were a little higher than what I was looking for. I then transitioned to brand new Nissan SUV models, but the selection of SUVs was just a bit outside of my sticker price range (I had already done my homework, and I had decided that I wanted a vehicle for less than $23,000 at total- sale price). That's when I met with Josh, the Credit Counselor. We went over my credit, and we reviewed a host of credit scenario variations, discussing APRs and monthly payments. Ultimately, I decided on a 2018 sedan and we applied for financing. In no time, the deal was made! However, Josh felt that I could get a better interest rate and lower monthly payments if he had a little more time to negotiate (I had initially gone to the dealership toward the evening hours). I accepted his offer to further assist me. By the next day, an even better deal was made which significantly lowered my interest rate, saving me nearly $100.00 a month! I met with Trey, the Finance Manager, and finalized my paperwork that day. Suzie handed me the keyless remote to a 2018 Nissan Sentra, and I and my wife drove home happy with the purchase and overall experience... and I did this with NO MONEY DOWN! I've had my car for just over a month, and I can't express how great things are; great car, easy payments, and friendly, professional, hassle-free service. Thank you, Suzie, Josh, and Trey! Awesome job, Gunn Nissan of Denton!

Suzie, Josh, and Trey