Gunther Kia - Service Center

1900 South State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317

450 Reviews of Gunther Kia of Fort Lauderdale - Service Center

"Service "

- RICANBOI70

Gunther Kia is very reliable car dealer to go to. Customer service is top of the line. Friendly staff and clean environment to go to. Kenny was helpful and very professional.

Issac Smith
John Adams
January 16, 2019

"Best service department I've ever been to!"

- ryry

Gunther KIA has the best service department I've ever been to! I was in and out same day when I expected to not have my car ready until the next day. Thanks to Kenny Lopez! Kenny was the best and most thorough employee, also the sweetest and kindest! I highly recommend Gunther KIA and hope anyone gets to deal with Kenny!

"Tire repair "

- Lolalaloca

Customer service was excellent Very friendly and courteous.The wait time to repair my tire was not long Sale rep advised friendly and explained the reason for the repair of tire

"Super fast!!!"

- MEJIAMARLENY31

Everybody is super friendly and polite. Always a great experience. And the waiting area is awesome. This dealership is far from my house but it sure is worth the driving.

Gunther Kia responded

MEJIAMARLENY31, we are overjoyed that the great service experience we deliver to you is well worth the drive. Thank you for writing such kind words for our team and rating our dealership with your 5-stars.

"Seamless experience "

- FLO09RIN

This dealer is great. I purchased our car from them and despite the fact that we moved from the area, we are still take the care there for its periodic service.

Garfield Simpson
Joe Heredia
Ryan Stultz
Brian Scott

Gunther Kia responded

FLO09RIN, we are so grateful that you decide to continue your business with Gunther Kia despite moving out of the area. Thank you for your continued business and for placing 5-stars next to our name.

January 15, 2019

"I was greeted by a service writer and taken care of when I p"

- CIPPOLIT

I was told the car would be ready by noon and it was finished a little after 11:00AM. I was thrilled with the job and service.

Gunther Kia responded

CIPPOLIT, we are thrilled to hear that your expereince with our service center was short and sweet. Thank you for your 5-star review and stopping by Gunther Kia.

January 14, 2019

"awesome"

- EDWIN_V16

everybody are nice,wating place are very clean with free gourmet coffee. bill Garcia are always on top of what he does. got my car earlier than what he promise.

Jan 14, 2019 -

Gunther Kia responded

Edwin, thank you for sharing how Bill is always on top of everything during your vehicle's servicing. We love hearing how much you are enjoying each visit with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write about it in your 5-star review.

January 11, 2019

"Great professional staff. Great service area"

- RICANBOI70

Great dealer. Professional staff. Clean facility, great location . Great clean service department.. very clean. Nice lobby with free WiFi and snacks. Free shuttle is the best

Christian Benzan
Hermiz Fetyou
Maylene Nieves
Omar Burgos
John Adams
Jan 14, 2019 -

Gunther Kia responded

RICANBOI70, your compliments for our services, staff, and facility are greatly appreciated. We are proud to deliver you such professional and convenient services. Thank you for your review and 5-star.

January 11, 2019

"Good Quality and Service"

- IGOKUN

It was thoughtful and caring through whole process and received my car in excellent condition. Plus my car was checked for all recalls if needed to fix anything and was updated at the same time Thank you!

Juan Tineo
Jan 11, 2019 -

Gunther Kia responded

IGOKUN, Gunther Kia properly and thoughtfully cared for you and your vehicle making sure you were up to date and informed with its condition. We thank you for choosing our dealership to help assist all your servicing needs.

"Fast and Friendly"

- RGWALLER1

My vehicle was taken at my appointed time and the update was done in a fast and timely manner. Even got a car wash after service.

Ryan Stultz
Jan 11, 2019 -

Gunther Kia responded

RGWALLER1, thank you for sharing how the Gunther Kia service department completed your vehicle's service visit in a fast and friendly manner.