Gunther Kia - Service Center

1900 South State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317

350 Reviews of Gunther Kia of Fort Lauderdale - Service Center

"Great service "

- TMOTE924

Always accommodating, friendly, get car back when promised!! Staff is great, service center is nice and comfortable, Easy to get in and out. Love the car washes!!

Gunther Kia responded

TMOTE924, we are happy to know that your visits to our service center are always accommodated and comfortable. We are proud to deliver you great service and thank you for rewarding us with your 5-star review.

"Ryan is the best!!!!!"

- ROCHELLENICOLESTEWART

He was extremely attentive & made my entire experience easy and hassle free!!! He worked hard to get me exactly what I needed! And I got my car back in a timely fashion!

Gunther Kia responded

Rochelle, it's a pleasure to have made your visit as easy and as hassle-free as possible. We couldn't be happier to have earned your 5-star review due to Ryan's hard work and attentive service. Thank you for allowing the Gunther Kia team take care of all your vehicle's needs!

"General service"

- HYARHO

Servicing my car at Gunther KIA has always been excellent. and the last was no different. Joe provided excellent service, though it was my first time dealing with him. There has never been an issue which was not professionally dealt with. I look forward to a long relationship with KIA and Gunther KIA.

Gunther Kia responded

HYARHO, thank you for your kind words for Joe and our service department. We are grateful to have a customer like yourself to build a long-lasting and loyal relationship with. Thank you for staying true to Gunther Kia and we look forward to being there for you in the future.

"Always a pleasure"

- DIANEW1840

This is my second Kia, and Gunther Kia always welcomes me like a valued and respected customer. The dealership, including the service department, is immaculate, and offers nice amenities. I never feel pressured to buy anything. I would not go to any other dealership.

Brian Quach

Gunther Kia responded

Diane, hearing that you wouldn't go to any other dealership is the highest compliment we can receive. We tremendously value your business and thank you for your continued business with us here at Gunther Kia.

November 12, 2018

"Friendly, Knowledgeable Service "

- CURLYERI

I bought my first car at Gunther Kia in 2003. Since then I’ve had 3 Kia vehicles, all purchased at Gunther Kia. I have never encountered a major issue. Everyone is a complete professional in every aspect of this dealership. From sales to management and reception to service and parts. All very amicable.

Eli

Gunther Kia responded

CURLYERI, the Gunther Kia team appreciates your consistency and loyalty with our dealership's service and sales department. It brings us such pleasure to take great care of all your needs in a professional and amicable manner. We thank you for always choosing Gunther Kia!

November 12, 2018

"very professional, well- coordinated oil service. "

- LARRY.SALEM

It was a very professional, well-coordinated experience. Good people. I was in for my first 5,000 mile service on my 18 Sorento. Thank you, Larry

Gunther Kia responded

Larry, we appreciate your feedback on the well-coordinated experience we gave to you. Thank you for stopping by for your 5k mile service on your 2018 Kia Sorento.

November 09, 2018

"Keep you informed what's going on"

- HUGHESCLARENCE36

Very nice keeps you informed what's going on with your car I like that complimentary coffee good and also complimentary car wash could put a little Armor All on tires though lol

Christian Benzan
Jonathan Chavez
Other Employees : Can't remember

Gunther Kia responded

Hughes, we are glad you enjoyed your complimentary car wash and coffer during your visit to our dealership. We thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us your compliments for the services we provided to you.

"Fast service"

- TIMOTHYRCARROLL23

Showee up first thing in the morning and had my vehicle taken in for service immediately. Ryan came out frequently to update me on what was going on with my car and an updated timeline for completion. Great group of service techs!

Gunther Kia responded

Timothy, Ryan delivered you an attentive and efficient service visit by making sure you were up to date with your vehicle's status. Thank you for mentioning his efforts to bring you a 5-star service experience by leaving us your review.

"Great dealer"

- PETER48

Best car dealer in town top service, good price, excelent facility the right environment for servicing my car, sales guys are well trained and find always the correct answer. The pricing was fair fast and easy to make the deal

Christian Benzan
Tony Kuci
Mitchell Trotman

Gunther Kia responded

Peter, our team was able to guide you through your entire visit making sure you had all the answers to your questions while being provided the ultimate 5-star treatment. We thank you for writing such a warm and generous review for our dealership's ability to bring you a positive purchasing and servicing experience

"ALWAYS THE BEST"

- HENRIQUEZU

Very happy always great service and everyone courteous and helpful I will always return for service here, feel relax and allow to wait or ride home

Gunther Kia responded

HENRIQUEZU, it is great to know that you are consistently provided with the best service experience and you continue to enjoy our amenities offered at our facility. Thank you for your business and choosing Gunther Kia once again!