H&H Premier Automotive

Client Advisor

January 14, 2019

"Excellent"

- Smyleerae

Jared was awesome and helped get us the vehicle we wanted. He drove to another dealership to help us get our 2019 GMC Terrain. Thanks!

Jared Hall

January 02, 2019

"1st Mini Purchase"

- MommaB

I made up my mind that I wanted to lease a Mini but wasn’t sure which one. After looking on line, Jared followed up with me by phone and then at the dealership. He was patient and gave me room to make my mind up without being high pressured. I would have walked away if he had been pushy. I’m extremely happy with my choice and I would recommend H&H to anyone who asks.

Dave Arbaugh and Jarod.

December 30, 2018

"Recall repair"

- Car87man

Brought my 2009 Jaguar XF in for the Air bag recall repair. Was offered a free oil change as well. Very professional and friendly. Had everything ready for my drop off. They did a great job and got me all taken care of in a few hours.

Tim Twight