H&H Premier Automotive

Scott Ausdemore, Marketing, H&H Premier Automotive

Scott Ausdemore

Marketing

September 17, 2018

" Warranty work Information system "

- L Jaguar

Tim in service department was very friendly and keep me up to date on the work on my jaguar pretty much daily even text me after 7pm .

Tim in service

August 31, 2018

"Great working with Philip"

- Mfoupht

Phillip Xie did a very good job and I enjoyed working with him. I will be back doing business again with him. Great job! I love my new Rover!

Philip Xie

August 16, 2018

"Very prompt and attentive to questions and details "

- K

Worked with Sam Wilson and he was extremely helpful; very prompt and paid attention to details. Sam made the transaction smooth and painless. I flew in from Albuquerque and asked to have the paper work ready to allow me to get on my way. I was picked up at airport, shown the vehicle, test drove and out the door in less than 2 hours. The vehicle was as presented.

Only employees I met and worked with were Sam and Joehl; both great!

Used 2016 Buick Enclave, $30000