Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service Advisor/ASM

November 13, 2017

"Simply Excellence!!"

- EMS309

I am a repeat customer of my salesman and the dealership! John Powell has sold me 2 new Dodge RAM trucks and gave me a deal I could find nowhere else. I live in West Virginia and the drive is worth the savings and customer service we received. John and Peter Mannikam are patient, knowledgeable, professional, understanding and truthful. I highly recommend!! Thank you John Powell, we now own our dream truck!!

Peter Gautham Manikkam
Other Employees : John Powell

November 12, 2017

"Very understanding and genuine. "

- TommyHampton

Hall dodge took incredible care of me. From Sharon my trainee saleswoman to Charles the guy teaching her Scott the man making the big decisions behind the scenes and finally Nerely for making everything work for me. You were all awesome and I look forward to doing business with you al again in the future. Thank you for a great purchase experience.

Charles Jordan
Nerely Blanco
Other Employees : Sharon, Scott

November 10, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- Missydog44

Excellent service with advisors especially Terrance! Helped out a lot with my car! Got my oil changed and needed new tires!! Great dealership especially for you mopar!

Terrence D Moses

Used 2015 Ram 1500, $25500

2015 Ram 1500

Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox

2015 Chevrolet Equinox

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Chryler Jeep’s Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Virginia Beach, VA, 23452