Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

391 Reviews of Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News

January 09, 2019

"Best salesman "

- Chris 9151

Chris is the best salesman that I've ever dealt with in ever buying a car he was not pushy was straight forwards very honest right on the spot answering all my questions. I will never buy a car from anyone else except Chris

Jan 11, 2019 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

December 29, 2018

"Ive been going here for decades. Its the only place i get "

- sniffme.langtry

Hall Ford has been my dealer for over 20 year and Xavier has always been my "go to" guy. He's a great salesman, no pressure, very professional and pleassant to work with.

Xavier Hugo Blackwell
Jan 02, 2019 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 28, 2018

"TWO NEW CARS!!!"

- Camper6969

We had an awesome experience with Isa and his fellow employees. We went to the dealership just to get an oil change and ended up trading that car and our truck for two new ones. Hall Ford Newport News did an awesome job with getting us in some new vehicles with no miles and less equity.... We could not be happier!!! WE will return in several years for new ones again...

Isa Saunders
Jan 02, 2019 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Hello, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 27, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- My Car

Great working with all the staff especially with Isa, Whitney & Cameron. They were very attentive to my needs. Very patient answering all my millions of questions. They never made me feel unimportant or rushed. It showed that my satisfaction was important to them, not just to sell me a car but for me to have the car I truely wanted without settling for something just to say I brought a car.

Isa Saunders
Cameron Oneil Womack
Other Employees : Whitney Robinson - 5 Stars
Dec 28, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

December 27, 2018

"So good it felt wrong "

- #1ChrisHancockFan

The whole team was great and made it easy to buy a car. Chris was extremely helpful and got me the perfect car for a good price, even shipped it in from another dealership. I would shop here again

Dec 28, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

December 14, 2018

"Rushed to do the job"

- Alvinwood67

I brought my wife’s 2013 Escape in to be worked on for a recall. Customer service I do have to say are friendly. Unfortunately that’s about all I can say. The car has been having more issues then when we took it there to be worked on. Screws in reservoirs have not been tightened, windshield washer fluid hose line was either not connected back or a hole was punched in it. I’m just sorry I didn’t listen to my wife when she first got the car back. The day she got her car out of service it shut off on her before she left the parking lot and they said nothing was wrong with it. I believed them and shouldn’t have. Found out after it happened again, the battery terminals were never tightened. I can go on and on about all the things that were and still are loose.

Jan 08, 2019 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Alvinwood67, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your recent experience was not a good one. At your convenience, our Service Manager, Steve Cook. would like the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact us at (877) 398-2216 so we can work with you to make this right. Thank you.

December 10, 2018

"Walked in for an oil change walked out with a new truck."

- OldC130FE

Chris Hancock and they sales team at Hall Ford are awesome! I bought my last truck with Chris last year and when I saw my new truck I immediately looked for Chris again. I was only browsing while I was getting my oil changed. The new truck was parked in the same spot where I saw my old truck. It was meant to be. Chris walked out and saw me and recognized me from the last year. The rest is history.

Jared J Stark
Cameron Oneil Womack
Dec 11, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News. We're happy we could go beyond your expectations! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

November 29, 2018

"Wonderful customer service"

- Haleyfaithh

Although the dealership was an hour out of my way the dealers made it a vet quick easy and painless process and everyone was very pleasant. Great customer service 10/10 !

Henry Copeland V
Dec 04, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 27, 2018

"the best ford dealership on the peninsula."

- Jrcox4461

my dad bought a ford f-150 back in the nineties. then my brother bought his f-150, followed by my dad. unfortnatally my dad passed, but the dealership bought the truck back. i have had been waiting for the return of the ford ranger and evan cannon was super in his customer service in getting me the book on the new Ranger's. this is a first class run dealership. when my dad decided he wanted a new truck, we went up to Williamsburg Ford to test drive a f-150. he wasn't treated very nice, and the salesman said some negative things to me while my dad was test driving a truck. my brother went up to there dealership and told them, we'd never buy anything from them.

Evan Cannon
Daniel Carl Nance
Nov 29, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

Thanks so much for this great review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 27, 2018

"Very helpful and fun to work with!"

- treesaG

Evan and Chris were my salesmen and both were so helpful and friendly! We shared a few laughs, but both put forth a great effort to make sure we found exactly what I was looking for! Great guys - helpful, fun and professional! #lovingmynewescape

Evan Cannon
Nov 29, 2018 -

Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News responded

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!