Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

3416 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, Virginia 23321

410 Reviews of Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

January 18, 2019

"A great first car buy "

- Clownentusiast96

I came here for my first car purchase and it couldn't have been a better experience. The dealer Kevin made sure to take me through all of the process slowly and took the time to explain everything in detail to me as did the man who did my financial work. Overall a great experience where I got the car I wanted

Other Employees : Shlomo
Jan 21, 2019 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Congratulations on purchasing your first vehicle! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from, and we are so grateful to have been chosen. We hope you will consider us again in the future!

January 14, 2019

"Perfect service from Sam Pedrasa! A++"

- david.setyon

Hyundai has an exclusive customer for life, due to Sam Pedrasa’s OUTSTANDING Customer service. Sam exemplifies customer care and customer first. He made me feel as though I was his only customer and answered each and every one of my concerns with my vehicle. I have lived in 6 cities with the military and have never had the level of care and professionalism that was given by Sam, before, any sort of dealership or repair facility. Let me be clear: the 2008 Hyundai Sam had work done on was our first Hyundai. Our next vehicle, and the new one after that, and after that, will ALL be Hyundai’s, and it is because of Sams level of dedication he had taken on our 2008 Veracruz.

Samuel Pedraza
Jan 21, 2019 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Thank you for sharing your response to Sam's outstanding customer service! We are so happy to hear he always takes such great care of you. We sincerely value your continued business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 13, 2019

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever!"

- Vapowr

All the guys we dealt with made this car purchase fun. All treated us like royality! Would highly recommend this dealer!!! Keep up the good service guys!!!

Other Employees : Shlomo Hayut, Matt Goodwin
Jan 16, 2019 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Hyundai Chesapeake! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

January 09, 2019

"Sales person"

- Mellos

I had a wonderful first time car buying experience. Jimmy was a great salesman who offered a positive outcome. From the time I told him what my needs were, he assured me that I would leave the dealership a satisfied customer and I did!

Nick Vendt
Jan 11, 2019 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 13, 2018

"Loving my new Hyundai Sonata"

- Shan2615

Service was great as always. Truly enjoyed working with Kevin Thompson would definitely do it again. I am truly happy with my purchase at the service I received.

Jerry Altares
Paul Trace
Dec 17, 2018 -

December 12, 2018

"Friendly and Very Informative "

- Green Machine

They made buying a new car exciting. Very friendly and was able to answer all questions. I would tell friends and family to come here.

Dec 17, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a wonderful day!

November 14, 2018

"Kevin is Awesome!"

- mshenk

When my car was unexpectedly totaled, I was very reluctant to make a choice regarding which new car I would choose. Kevin did an AMAZING job sitting with us and discussing what I was looking for, what my options were, and making our car dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend this Hyundai location, especially Kevin!

Nov 20, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 23, 2018

"Love my Tucson!!!"

- Pam’s Hyundai

It was a Great experience!! The staff was very patient with me during my decision making process and I ended up with my perfect vehicle!! Love my Tucson!!

Steve Johnson
Farhan Mughal
Oct 30, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Congratulations on your new Tucson! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Hyundai Chesapeake. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

October 20, 2018

"Sales person review"

- Debbiltz

Thank you to Jimmy and the management staff they did really great at helping me get out of my lease into a new vehicle without any penalties and keeping my payments the same

Nick Vendt
Oct 28, 2018 -

October 18, 2018

"Easy Purchase Experience "

- Kjbreed

Enjoyed my experience, Kevin was great. Very knowledgeable took time to show me how to work all the features. Will definitely come back to see Kevin for my next vehicle

Oct 22, 2018 -

Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded

Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!