Hall Hyundai Newport News

Travis Owens

October 03, 2017

"Customer service"

- kreativeming Verified Customer

Staff was friendly they understood my needs I didn’t feel pressure in buying the vehicle and Was very knowledgeable overall experience made me feel welcome to do business with Hyundai again

Travis Owens
Other Employees : Ashley Cline

September 30, 2017

"Unexpected"

- shayla.b.garris Verified Customer

I really needed a car whe I contacted hall Hyundai but my finances aren't great so I was not expecting to walk out with any thing. I had a good fun experience and drove away with a new car!

September 30, 2017

"No go !!"

- LaJoye

What I thought was a good experience turned into a bad experience quick ! The information that was stated to me was incorrect and due to that I proceeded with the purchase just to find out a day or two later that it was going to be problems. My credit was also ran twice without my approval or me having any knowledge that it would have been ran again. I received an email instead of a phone call from James Crider (Sales Manager) regarding my loan during business hours (2 hours before closing) which I thought was very unprofessional especially being that they didnt have a problem calling all times of the morning before. If the correct information was presented correctly the first time I wouldnt have wasted my time or their time coming from hopewell all the way to Newport News when I could have went to a better and closer dealership and purchased a car that I really was interested in.

Earon Chandler

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $16120

2018 Hyundai Elantra

New 2018 Hyundai Sonata

2018 Hyundai Sonata

• Extended Service Hours- Open until 7pm Monday – Friday.
  • Hall Hyundai Newport News Exclusive No Strings Guarantee with every New & Used Car Purchased.
  • Hyundai Loaner Cars