Handy Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Joe Luneau, Service Director, Handy Toyota

Patrick Bell, Service Advisor, Handy Toyota

Patrick Bell

4.3

August 04, 2018

"Second car from Handy Toyota"

- Laurenc

We would never buy a car from anyone else. Handy is hands down the best dealership to work with. They make the whole process simple; the way it should be!

Samantha Laurencelle

July 01, 2018

"Unexpectedly Pleasant Service Visit"

- VtTacomaOwner

I went in to Handy's needing service on 2006 Sienna. While wandering around the lot to kill time I came across this Tacoma pickup. Wade asked me if I would like to take it for a test drive, no pressure. Even though I wasn't really looking for a new vehicle - it was a pickup... it's a guy thing I guess. After the test drive it was hard to hide the fact I was in love with the truck. After a little negotiating and what I thought was a more than fair trade-in offer for my Sienna I was the proud owner of a Toyota Tacoma. I would call my experience with Wade and Handy's very pleasant.

Wade McDonald
Other Employees : Wade McDonald

May 22, 2018

"Salea"

- Agarneau

Every one is very friendly. They worked with us to get the best deal and get the truck we wanted. Great inventory on site, which was great

Samantha Laurencelle