Harbin Automotive - Service Center

239 Lifetime Service Reviews

564 Micah Way, Scottsboro, Alabama 35769

239 Reviews of Harbin Automotive - Service Center

November 16, 2018

"Great service, got my truck in quickly"

- JMILLE8321

Windshield wiper switch wouldn’t turn off. They got me in the next day and had it repaired by 3:30 in the afternoon. We live in Huntsville and prefer to drive to Harbin’s for our service.

November 13, 2018

"Quick and perfect "

- Bob Z

Used their quick lube for my first service on my Raptor. I was in and out super fast. They also sent my vehicle over for a warranty issue and took care of it.

Jay Penney
Nov 14, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We’d like to thank you for your feedback, Bob! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

November 05, 2018

"Sensor and recall"

- DENISE.D.CHAFFEE

Harbin ordered sensor. I made an appointment to get it put on and they installed it and also satisfied the door recall on my truck.

don't know names
Nov 06, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We’d like to thank you for your feedback, Denise! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. Thank you for your time and business. We look forward to working with you in the future!

November 03, 2018

"Awesome "

- TOMMYUPTON79

Everyone is so friendly and courteous, quality workmanship!!! It’s almost like being home around people who care for company !!! My hat is off to the Harbin family for the continuation of making doing business with them is pleasurable. Buddy Harbin would be proud!!!!

Chad Mcallister
Rhett Butler
Michael Curry
Hoyt Harbin
Tanner Harbin
Win Harbin
Other Employees : Nick Atchley in sales and missy that works at the service center.
Nov 05, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We’d like to thank you for your feedback! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

November 03, 2018

"Great"

- codysthompson

They are always great with my car. Everyone is always so friendly. If I ever buy another brand new vehicle I will definitely go back here.

Lorreta Painter
Nov 05, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for the review! It’s so great to see that you feel our dealership is a 5-star worthy one. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each and every one of our customers leaves our dealership feeling satisfied and we’re glad we were able to do so with you. Thank you for choosing us, we would be honored to serve you again.

November 02, 2018

"Service department "

- Jane Kendrick

took truck in for oil change. Serviceman was going to air in my tires before I stopped him. I told him I have nitrogen in the tires(per green stems). They charged me three times the amount to top off my tires that I paid to get them done. I bought the truck there but I don’t have to get it serviced there. Mechanics are not experienced, did not let me know the charges for the nitrogen before they put it in. I believe in supporting the local economy by using business in my city but I am making an exception with harbin’s dealership! I will not use them again nor will I recommend then to anyone else!

Nov 08, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Jane. First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for your experience with us. Thank you for this vital information, we appreciate hearing this feedback but we are very discouraged to hear that this is how your experience went. We never intend for our customers to leave our dealership unsatisfied. We hope you may return to us in the future, thank you again for the feedback.

November 01, 2018

"Need to get each employee on the same page! "

- FELECIAKAY1965

I have something I didn't like the last time I was there, but more than 25 words minimum, I was told something different by each person at the counter

Don't remember names
Nov 06, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback. We have sent your concerns over to upper management and we are very sorry to hear about this. We appreciate the fact that you brought this to our attention. Thank you again, have a great rest of your day!

October 29, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- Tripleb1976

Best customer service I have ever seen. I will always come here for service and sales. This is a top notch facility that never forgets a customer.

Chad Mcallister
Lorreta Painter
Oct 29, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We’d like to thank you for your feedback! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

October 22, 2018

"Time?"

- SUSIEDECK

Geoff is a very nice AND efficient person. Unfortunately, we were told t would take about an hour and a half. After 3 1/2 hours, our vehicle was finally ready.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review. We are very proud of our staff and are encouraged by your comments. Customer service has always been an important role here and we are glad that you are reporting that Geoff was nice and efficient. Have a great day and see you in the future!

October 20, 2018

"Disappointed in damages incurred when my dash was replaced"

- MIKEB0318

I needed a replacement dash due to a warped plastic adjacent to the windshield. The left side hand grip was apparently removed and it looks l8ke a screw driver was used 5o pry the bezel off whic resulted in a gauge. The same thing happened to the fuse cover on the driver side. Both the lef5 and right hand grips had dirty, fingerprints on them. I did clean these off. I don’t mknow who the tech was but would call him/her out if I did. Geof Vosen has always been a good service advisor and worked well with me to get my repairs completed but I am disappointed in him for not having checked the work.

Oct 17, 2018 -