Harbin Automotive - Service Center

223 Reviews of Harbin Automotive - Service Center

September 20, 2018

"Great!!"

- BROOK8367

Harbin Ford has all of my business. They are easy to work with and understand that people work and they make purchasing a vehicle or just getting it serviced hassle free!

Anthony Gibson
Anthony Manning
Sep 21, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

We’d like to thank you for your feedback! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

September 20, 2018

"Service"

- JUSTIN_D_FLOYD

Dependable work, with knowledge staff. Service center in convenient location and close to work. Purchased my vehicle from Harbin and liked how I was treated from the start.

Jay Penney
Sep 21, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your review! It’s so great to see that you feel our dealership is a 5-star worthy one. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each and every one of our customers leaves our dealership feeling satisfied and we’re glad we were able to do so with you. Thank you for choosing us, we would be honored to serve you again.

September 17, 2018

"Awesome Service "

- SSEARELS

Awesome service and staff. Super helpful with everything! The waiting area was clean and comfortable to wait for your car to get serviced. I would highly recommend!

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your awesome feedback! It’s great to hear that you had a memorable experience with us and thank you for praising our services. If you have any automotive needs in the future, we’d be more than happy to be of service again. Thank you for your time and business.

September 12, 2018

"Usual high quality service "

- SCHROETTERDAVID

My wife brought the car in for oil change and tire rotation. She said she was waited on right away and the staff treated her very well and the car was ready when promised.

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your feedback! We do our very best to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience here at Harbin Automotive. To hear that we were able to achieve that with you brings us great joy. We appreciate you taking the time to share how your wife's visit went. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you in the future!

September 11, 2018

"tires"

- LKIVEY

tires where bad didnt make it to 50,000 got some money off of new tires they said the tire senters could be the brain in care it just needed new tires .

Zach Abril
Michael Curry
Richard Edmonson
Hoyt Harbin

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for giving us this review! We are glad to know that we were able to provide you with a great experience! Customer satisfaction is always our goal and we hope to accomplish that with you again in the future. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

September 08, 2018

"Timely and professional "

- VGRIGGS52

Checked all air filters. Brought the ones the technician thought needed replacing to me to see and let me make the decision on whether to replace it or not.

Lee Bradford
Mark Warren
Chad Mcallister
Win Harbin
Other Employees : Darlene Wheeler

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for the review! We are glad to know that we were able to provide you with an amazing experience! Customer satisfaction is always our goal and we hope to accomplish that with you again in the future. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

September 07, 2018

"about my 2006 lincoln mark lt truck "

- MSWILBANKS

the service manager lied to me several times about my truck an said the warranty would not pay for my motor i called the warranty co.an they said they had not been contacted by Harbin ford about my truck.so i asked if i could get some one else to fix it an they said yes any certified mechanic could fix it an i got a new motor put in my truck no thanks to the service manager at that time at harbins

Lee Bradford
Anthony Manning
Win Harbin
Sep 19, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for your review, we strongly appreciate the feedback. We are known for our exceptional attention to detail and customer service. The behavior you described does not align with our team's values. We do hope you consider on coming back for a future visit. Thank you again for your review and we hope you have a great rest of your day!

"FULL service!"

- DBUTLEREMAIL

I had a flat tire. And I mean completely flat. I called Quick Lane for advice about the best method of getting my vehicle to them since I have C-Max Hybrid (no spare, uses portable compressor and sealant). Laura, after talking with me and finding out the severity of my air leak, advised me to have my car towed. Ford Emergency Roadside Assistance had someone to my home within fifteen minutes of my call. When the Quick Lane staff discovered that they did not have the tire I needed in stock, they found one n Huntsville and had it delivered. I had no one to pick me up, and rather than having me wait, my tire was patched so that I could go home. When I returned, at the time Laura had given me, the replacement of my tire and alignment was completed in no time. The service I receive in the local Quick Lane is a big part of the reason I continue to buy my vehicles at Harbin Automotive. Could not have asked for better, or friendlier, service! Both Jordan and Laura, manning the customer area, were great. Geoff Vosen came in to make sure I was satisfied with the quality of service I received. Just a good experience all around.

Geoff Vosen
Other Employees : Jordan

"Put the cap back!"

- KEITH.KODALEN

I service all my vehicles at QL - because of the limited options we have in Scottsboro. My advise to customers...check your caps before you drive away!

3.0
3.0
Sep 19, 2018 -

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Loretta. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and we strive to do the very best in every situation. We hope you will consider on coming back for another visit in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you have a great rest of your day!

September 04, 2018

"Rear brakes"

- RICKTOWNSEL

The service writers were great in getting me checked in and assigned to a tech with knowledge of my problems, The tech was prompt and courteous in diagnosing the issue with the brakes. Parts came in a day earlier than expected so my car was ready sooner than expected. Great job Team Harbin!!!

Missy

Harbin Automotive responded

Thank you for the great review! Hearing how we provided our customers with the utmost customer satisfaction is great news. We strive to work closely with our customers to provide them an easy experience that is suited to their personal needs and wants. We hope you have a great day!