Hassett of Wantagh

Scott Rosenfeld, Master Certified Sales Consultant, Hassett of Wantagh

Scott Rosenfeld

Master Certified Sales Consultant

November 04, 2017

"Excellent experience with John Fanuzzi"

- WillT

John helped me locate and acquire a specific car. He was honest, responsive and helpful throughout the whole experience. He made the paperwork easy, and was generally a pleasure to deal with.

October 30, 2017

"John Fanuzzi gentelman in sales"

- Pierus24

My wife after driving a BMW for over fifteen years decided she wanted a car less expensive. After doing some searches on line. We decided to look at the Ford Focus. It was about the same size as her 328XI. Went to Hassett Ford and dealt with Mr John Fanuzzi. We informed him what we wanted with no add ons. My wife test drove the Focus and was very happy with it. John Fanuzzi was excellent with the paper work and explaining the automobile to my wife. Thank you John

October 29, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Hargy823

I give Hassett Ford a 5/5 rating because of their superior service. I shopped around dealerships in the area and Hasset exceeded my expectations. They were recommended to me by a local auto body shop and immediately treated me like family. I felt welcomed, secure, and confident they were treating me well. John LaRosa and Scott Rosenfeld are the best!

Scott Rosenfeld