Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview

8200 S Harlem Avenue , Bridgeview, Illinois 60455

604 Reviews of Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview

"Great"

- JOHND10

I was really good to get in early like I wanted and the work done quickly so I was back on the road like they said great job service department

Rocco Ruffolo
January 15, 2019

"Family!! They make me feel like they care."

- JAMIEVILLA1223

Can’t say enough about this place. Bill, Tom and the rest of service department go above and beyond. Had to go out of town for work dropped my car off a day before the appointment and they took care of it. Came back a week later my car was fixed washed and well taken care off. Thank you service department at Hawk Chevy!!

Tom Analitis
Bill Webb

"Superior Service"

- JSTIC3

The service was superb. From the time I drove in until the time I left there was a genuine effort to convey professionalism and customer service.

"SATISFACTION AND APPRECIATION"

- charlene.hood

Happiness with quick diagnosis and fixing the problem in a timely fashion. Thank you Hawk Service Center employees. Very satisfied with the repair work done on my 2003 Chevy Malibu.

Bill Webb
January 11, 2019

"2 hour oil change"

- BROWNEYED1

Even though I had an appointment I had to wait 2 hours for an oil change. There are 2 ladies that work in service Jennifer Gibbs and Mirian Mratinez and they are awesome. Very friendly and helpful. Bill for oil change very complicated to read.

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

"Wonderful"

- DAVIDMURO1982

So far every time I choose to stop for whatever needs for my cars they are very helpful never had a problem in the service Dept or when buying a car

Robert Kostro
Edyta Suszko

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

Thank you for choosing Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

"Service Excellence"

- VALERIE.WRIGHT

I came in to have my car serviced, and left with a brand new car. Everyone from the service to the sales department was great to work with. Abe, Ted, and Ken made this a pleasant buying experience for me. They were very professional, personable and extremely helpful. I felt extremely pleased with the impromptu decision that I made. Thanks Hawk Chevy!!

Ibrahim Al Dabbas
Ted Wilde
Ken Wagner

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

"Rocco is great sale "

- AMERSON64

Rocco told my payments would be $770.00 and Ken Wagner make them $775.00 on my paper and i am not happy with that.

Rocco Ruffolo
Ken Wagner
Kenneth Cosenza

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

We appreciate your review about your recent experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help.

January 10, 2019

"Service above and beyond my expectations"

- w_danko

I purchased a new Traverse in Sep'18 and it was now time for the first oil change. Folks at Hawk Chevy provided the service and rotated the tires - all free of charge. Thank you!!!

Tom Analitis

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 10, 2019

"Oil change Tire rotation"

- JLIEKIS

Appointment was ontime . All services explained. Notice of what is needed for future service.l Jennifer was very pleasant. I will be back for next recommended service.

Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Hawk Chevrolet Bridgeview! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!