Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

1,200 Reviews of Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

April 30, 2018

"Very professional"

- Jaylin,antonio843

Our experience was very laid back, and we weren't pressured into anything. Adam helped us with everything including answering all of our questions and concerns. This experience made us feel like family and will be back for a truck when the time is right. We thank you for helping us into our new vehicle.

Adam McIntyre
Blake Hubbard
April 30, 2018

"Great bunch down there Hendrick Toyota"

- gwjohnso64

I leased a 2018 Camry LE this past weekend and could not be more satisfied with my deal. The staff at Hendrick worked with me to get what I wanted. Jennie Zehr was my sales associate and Robbie Powell the sales manager. They both are good people. I had to wait for the car that I wanted and during that time I had a family crisis and had to travel to Alabama. I contacted Robbie before renting a car for the trip to see if my car may have possibly arrived early. Robbie offered me a loaner car at no cost due to my situation. That is what I call customer appreciation. Hard to find these days. I also want to mention Will Smith who handled my financing. You guys are doing a great job and I will definitely recommend folks I know buy a Toyota from you. Thank you so much!

Robbie Powell
Will Smith
Jennie Zehr
Alexis Smalls
April 29, 2018

"Excellent!!!"

- bbrewer04

Everything went wonderful!! Your dealership and services are the greatest thing since can beer was invented!!! Your workers were very polite the entire time!!! 100% Excellent!

Will Smith
Skyler Welker
April 28, 2018

"Amazing! Best car buying experience ever!"

- Birthday purchase

My husband and I were blown away with the superior customer service we received . We were in the market for a car for our son’s 16th birthday. Eric truly made our purchase a joy! He was straight forward, honest and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Eric for making today so special for our son. You are a rockstar

Eric Muddiman
April 28, 2018

"Eric is the Man to see!"

- Rich3412

Overall great experience with Eric. He’s a great guy who cares about his customers. Very chill, laid back salesman who won’t pester you like a traditional salesman. He let’s you make up your own mind but is always there in case you have questions. Never met a better salesman. Ask for him next time you’re at Hendrick!

Eric Muddiman
April 27, 2018

"Something fishy"

- Shannonhoon

How come they have all 5 star reviews? And they have a 25 word minimum? All i’ve Got to say is that you can’t trust these guys, but you probably can’t trust most car dealers

Patrick Coleman
Josh Davis
2.0
May 01, 2018 -

Hendrick Toyota North Charleston responded

Shannon, thank you for your review and we apologize about the experience you had at our dealership which led you to not trust us. We always strive to provide accurate information to all of our customers. Please give us a call at (843) 818-2567 so we can learn more about your experience.

April 27, 2018

"2006 Toyota Tundra Repairs"

- Cypress2000

Relatively fast service and decent communication. Busy place and hard to get the service writer on the phone for follow-up questions and updates. Prepare to WAIT if you need to use the shuttle. I ended up using UBER in the end. Depends what dollar value you put on your time and if you have time to spare. But, let the customer know if the shuttle driver is 45 mins out or MIA. Polite, professional and timely. Clean, neat and organized. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for in life and they stand behind their work.

Kody Teneyck
April 26, 2018

"Amazingly helpful, great people! Love Kevin!"

- Wwgriffiths

I have never had a better experience than what Kevin, Ralph and rich Hendrick toyota gave to me. They asked for my goal in price and crushed it. I love these dudes, this was my 6th vechile from them!

Kevin Corley
AG Goldsmith
Blake Hubbard
Adam Tounkara
Ralph Dawkins

"Too many lies."

- anonymooseddd

Too many lies. Staff wanted to stick me w/ current inventory. Unwilling to quote a build, transfer, or offer alternate solutions to keep me happy. Took my business somewhere else where I was treated batter. "Only the top trim comes w/ a hitch...".

Do not want to ding specific folks, but needless to say we took our business somewhere else.
May 01, 2018 -

Hendrick Toyota North Charleston responded

Thank you for your review and we apologize about the experience you had at our sales department. We do like to sell the inventory at our lot, but we always give our customers the options to build their own. We sincerely apologize that you were not given those options when you visited our dealership. Please do not hesitate to reach back out if there is anything we can do to earn your business in the future.

"Maintenance"

- Rico

I bought the service maintenance plan when i purchased the vehicle and have had good experiences. This visit, however, left my vehicle door panel and threshold dirty with grease and dirt. Someone dragged their feet over the threshold and left the threshold and door panel dirty.

Carolyn Reetz