Hennessy of Southlake

Mark Cooper, New Vehicle Sales, Hennessy of Southlake

Mark Cooper

New Vehicle Sales

November 22, 2017

"Buying a car was less of a torture than ever!"

- brakos

No one actually likes buying a car. I am not any better and I hate the buying process but these guys got me in and out in less than 2 hours and didn't even look scared during the test drive! So if I am forced to buy another car, hopefully not for another 10-15 years, I hope they are still there because they're awesome.

Michael Tate
Mohamed Kande

November 22, 2017

"Excellent, professional and friendly was my experience!"

- mbrown530

I visited many dealerships before purchasing my vehicle and Hennessy was the most friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Hennessy did everything possible to accommodate my needs. They also worked diligently on my behalf to get me the best interest rate for my loan which enabled me to purchase the vehicle i thought i would not be able to afford. These guys are genuine, honest and take care of you like family. I'm so happy with this dealership and service that i will be purchasing a second car soon from them. I will always go back to these guys because i know i'm getting the best deal possible.

Cecil (CJ) Jones
Antonio Vincent

November 21, 2017

"excellent"

- eddie wnang

Markus helps me nail down the price. He has been extremely helpful and willing to give me the best price in town. He also arranged the car delivered to my door. Great appreciate. Would recommend Markus all the time.

Markus Bryant