Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco

AJ Pulvie, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

AJ Pulvie

Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Roberto Delarosa, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Roberto Delarosa

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 30, 2017

"Fred made it easy"

- jeannes

Fred took care of things for me. Wanted my car ready for the winter in Florida. Now it is,\. Thanks. Warren picked me up to get my car. Very professional young man.

Fred Phillips

September 28, 2017

"Very pleasent experience"

- Jim N

All the sales personal that I met were very nice, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. My salesperson Noel, made the whole experience very enjoyable. Thank You Noel. Also Thanks to Neil for making my purchase of a CTS doable. And David made the financial part very easy to do. Thank You David

Noel Abi-Kharma
Josh Cabral
David Card
Neil Ferreira

September 28, 2017

"I DIDN'T KNOW A LEASING EXPERIENCE COULD BE THIS WONDERFUL!!"

- Cyndi3314

My outstanding experience was with Harold Cayouette. I decided to lease again and Harold really went above and beyond for me, he really made me feel like I was the most important customer that he has. First of all, when I came in, he was so happy to see me, he gave me a hug, and it was just like seeing a good friend. He took his time with me he really wanted to make sure that I understood every part of the process, even though I had leased before. But, the best part of all was that he made it so easy that all I had to do was pretty much sign my name on the line. Harold could see I was nervous and excited and I couldn't focus when I got there so he was so calm with me so I was able to calm down. Yes he is a great salesman, but more important to me, he is a just an outstanding individual. Absolutely a professional, he made sure that I understood the vehicle inside and out, actually every inch of it. Mr. Cayouette is my salesman for life, I am never leaving him because I truly enjoyed my leasing experience and usually buying, leasing, trading in is usually a pretty nerve racking experience and now that Harold is my lifetime salesman it will never be again. I have recommended him to my sister because she is looking to buy a car. I will always recommend him to all my friends and family. I really hope Herb Chambers is aware of what a great asset he has in Harold Cayouette, because not only can he sell the vehicles, but he can always keep them coming back to Herb Chambers Cadillac. Thanks Harold for a wonderful leasing experience!!! I would like to note that I spent a short amount of time with Jackie Sasso in finance and I would like you to know that she was just an absolute joy. Very professional and very friendly and very sweet.

Harold Cayouette