Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

1511 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick, Rhode Island 02886

AJ Pulvie, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco

Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Mario Sanchez, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mario Sanchez

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 15, 2019

"Outsatning service form service, sales md cashier"

- John

We had an appointment for our 2011 XT5 which we left and upon returning I call service AJ Pulvie who upon returning took my 2009 CTS, in immediately for service. Outstanding and timely service by AJ and the staff. AJ Pulvie is very knowledgeable and accommodating service rep who I trust to do the best for customer. While awaiting for my car, I was able to take a test ride in a XT4 with Harold who is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful salesman probably the reason we purchased the XT5. The cahiers are always very friendly and helpful also.

Harold Cayouette

January 15, 2019

"Service Visit "

- tpt34

My experience was great, The service manager was courteous and the job was done in one hour while I waited in the lounge having a coffee and watching tv.

January 08, 2019

"3 recalls"

- kat

I brought my car in to have 3 recalls performed and they were ready for me with my loaner car right away and it was a quick easy check- in and then an easy check out. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Fred Phillips