Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

1511 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick, Rhode Island 02886

AJ Pulvie, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Mike Pacheco

Harold Cayouette, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Harold Cayouette

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Kenneth Turchetta, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick

Kenneth Turchetta

November 18, 2018

"Roberto was great !!!"

- Proud SRX Owner

We bought a 2014 SRX and the vehicle is just beautiful. Roberto was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was responsive and attentive. And he is exceptionally kind and polite.

Roberto Delarosa

November 17, 2018

"Excellence in service, "

- Martina

As usual your service was excellent from the time I called with a tire situation until completion of the problem. I was losing air in one tire for a few weeks and I was promptly given an appointment once I called. Although I was there longer than usual ( had to find the problem), AJ went out of his way to go and get me a tire on the same day so I would not have to have a loner and come back the following day. I can never say enough about your service and AJ. They are the reason I keep coming back to Herb Chambers. Last time I almost bought a GMC but decided to stay with you due to service and AJ. Could not be happier. In addition, I am not related to anyone at this dealership, they are just that good and accomodating

November 17, 2018

"Service "

- Jose

A J is great to work with. As for the quality of the work, in most areas it’s fine. However, I’ve had an ongoing problem with air leaking from one or more of my tires. For some reason it’s never been fixed.

Used 2010 Cadillac CTS, $13998