Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

4.4

107 Andover St , Danvers, Massachusetts 01923

Vito Scavo, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

Vito Scavo

Sales & Leasing Consultant
William  LaFlash, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

William LaFlash

John Chiavaras, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

John Chiavaras

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lewis Silvano, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

Lewis Silvano

January 02, 2019

"Incompetent repair work"

- Jeepman

Never in all my years of dealing with Chrysler and Jeep dealerships have I ever come across such poor workmanship. Not only did they charge a great deal of money for a repair but the problem never was fixed. Even after repeated attempts by the dealership and service people to solve the problem. The issue was never resolved . They had The Jeep for weeks and never could fix it. I bought my first Chrysler product when I was 22 years old . My family and I all continued to buy Jeeps and other Chrysler products through the years. I’m retired now and have been for a few years .It seems the incompetence level of workmanship is incredibly bad. I will not be buying anymore vehicles from Chrysler since I have lost all faith in them. They obviously can’t fix their own products.

I can’t tell you how disappointed I am with this dealership.

December 27, 2018

"A Bad Experience"

- Carperson

Called to find out if price on line was with the 0% financing and was told it did. Went to the dealership to buy the car, got there and was told that wasn't the case. I stayed, was told by Ishmail the salesperson who couldn't stop texting while talking to me, that he would get a price from the manager. Waited for 35 minutes, nobody came back. I walked out to the manager yelling "I have your price" behind the desk. It was day before Christmas, nobody in dealership. I had a checkbook ready to buy and they apparently didn't care if I sat there all day. If you want the typical BS that car dealers give clients ("let me check w/ my manager, you can wait all day") then this is the place for you. I wasn't shopping, I was buying and they couldn't be bothered.

Ismael Briceno

December 27, 2018

"console screen display/Radio will not turn off"

- Adrienne

I went to get out of my car this morning to go into work and when I turn the car off and the opened the door the radio/console (UConnect) display did not turn off. I started the car again, put it into gear, tried that and it was still on. Called the dealership because I was worried about the battery dying during the day while I am at work. They confirmed that the batter would die. And told me they could not get me until 1/14/2019, today is 12/27/2019. So as an alternative, I was told to go under the hood and disconnect the battery to reset the radio. Well, they forgot to mention a few things, like where the battery was, the tools I need to disconnect it and I need to be very strong and tall. I got a co-worker, went to our facilities department (to borrow tools) - spent a half hour under the hood in 20 degree weather. We disconnected the battery, the car was dead, no lights, no horn, could not be started - however, the radio display was still ON. Disconnected the power the fuse box, car was dead screen was still ON. Called the dealership back and they could not offer any help. I was told to drop if off as an emergency and they would try to get to it over the next 2 weeks. I would be left with no car for 2 weeks or for however long. I was told this is because they only have 3 techs working because of the holidays - so I am paying the price for them being understaffed. Meanwhile - my fabulous coworker found on the internet that this is a very common problem and all you have to do is hold the mute and power button down for 5 seconds and let go and the system resets - and that worked the screen is no off with zero help from the place I bought it and have had it serviced for the last 3 years. What an epic disappointment.

Ray O, the director and another Ray, i didn't get his last name.

Used 2018 Ram 1500, $37888