Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

107 Andover St , Danvers, Massachusetts 01923

Vito Scavo, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

Vito Scavo

Sales & Leasing Consultant
William  LaFlash, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

William LaFlash

John Chiavaras, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

John Chiavaras

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Lewis Silvano, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT of Danvers

Lewis Silvano

August 10, 2018

"Above and beyond!"

- Roadguy

My wife and I are from out of state and were recently on vacation north of Boston when our 2016 Jeep Renegade started overheating. We called for a tow and we happened to be closest to Herb Chambers Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I was impressed that someone was on duty in the service department after 7pm when we arrived. Our Service Advisor Barbara A. Padget went above and beyond to put us at ease and immediately obtained a loaner vehicle for us to use for the balance of our stay. She then expedited the repair of our Jeep, which happened to be a bad cooling fan and module, repaired under warranty. I was impressed at how Barbara handled our whole situation and turned what could have been a bad memory into a great memory and dealership experience. She is an asset to this dealership. Sincerely, Al and Antoinette Urenovich

Barbara A Padget-Service Advisor

August 08, 2018

"Vito is the Man!"

- KristenD

This is the second Jeep that I have leased form Vito! He is knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing and great to work with. He found the car that I wanted and the payment that I could afford without having to settle for a lesser quality Jeep. Love my new Cherokee! The whole team was great from internet sales staffer Miguel to the money man Greg!

Other Employees : Miguel from Internet Sales and Greg from Finance.

April 02, 2018

"Darlene is an amazing salesperson~PamS"

- PamS

Darlene went over and beyond to assist me with the purchase of my new jeep. I will highly recommend her to friends & family that are looking for a new vehicle.

Darlene Butt