Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

4.4

2 Latti Farm Rd, Millbury, Massachusetts 01527

Erik Borglund, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Erik Borglund

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ken Brackley, Service Foreman, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Ken Brackley

Service Foreman
Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager
4.3
Michael Sweck, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Michael Sweck

Sales & Leasing Consultant
4.2

May 22, 2018

"The best buying experience in 22 years of iving here!"

- Martin & Jan

I was introduced to the Sales manager Mike who had the Jeep I was interested in ready for my wife and I to road test. The vehicle is superb and fun too! We agreed on terms and I drove out with my new Wrangler Golden Eagle a very happy man. Thank you to kevin my salesman and Mile the manager who got me where I needed to be to buy the Jeep. David the Finance Manager also ensured I had the very best experience and left very Happy!! Thank you Doug you all did a fantastic job and I recommend you all. I just got my sticker and Gabriella in service got me in and out like a Fiddlers Elbow! Thank you.

Doug Magliozzi
Other Employees : Kevin,Mike,David,Gabriella,Doug

May 19, 2018

"Great experience at this dealership as always"

- usmcjeep

This was our 3rd vehicle purchased from Herb Chambers in Millbury. We have always had a great experience or would not have returned. Our salesman Mike Cassata was awesome. We left feeling like we got the price we wanted and never felt pressured. Would refer to a friend without a doubt.

Michael Cassata

May 10, 2018

"Fantastic service with a smile!"

- Keith, S

I came in for a recall and met Gabriella The nicest and most knowledgeable service advisor I have had the pleasure to speak with, She got all my info and paper work done in a jiffy and was very helpful answering any questions I had. When I came back to pick up my truck I she was fantastic going over everything. This is truly a winning team From the general manager Doug who located my truck and arranged to get it from another dealer for me Mike the sales Manager who gave me a great deal To Charlie and Gabriella who take car of me in the service department to the technician David Hilton who fixes my concerns flawlessly. Honestly You cant find a better Mopar dealer ship anywhere. Thank you very much. Keith Solomon

Ken Brackley