Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

4.3

2 Latti Farm Rd, Millbury, Massachusetts 01527

Erik Borglund, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Erik Borglund

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ken Brackley, Service Foreman, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Ken Brackley

Service Foreman
4.3
Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager
4.2
Doug Magliozzi, General Manager, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Doug Magliozzi

3.9

December 02, 2017

"very relaxed atmosphere and non pushy salesman"

- anmee

I enjoyed my time and conversation with the salesman during the test drive along with buying my vehicle from him. He was very informative about my new ride and no stress with my trade in.

Michael Sweck

November 30, 2017

"Great process hassle free "

- FernandoG

I have had the best car buying experience with The MAN Sean Dotts and with finance manager Natalie, hassle free 0 pushing and this guys went out of their way to help me out! Even though I was no easy customer! I’m very grateful and would 100% recommend ANYONE to come give them a visit I’m sure they can help you find what you need!

Sean dotts

November 30, 2017

"Great to Buy from and for Service"

- Stephen Rousseau

During my and my wife's cars warranty periods I had zero issues with getting service (Jeep & Fiat). They were quick, very thorough, and never let us down. Now that we're out of the 3/36 on my Jeep and the Mrs. new-used Wrangler, they are very conscientious of dollars on our behalf. If something is expensive and/or there are alternatives they let us know. And I think twice we brought it in for warrenty work, it turned out not to be covered, and they covered the diagnostic for us. I can't say enough good things about the folks at the service desk, or the work the team in the back do!

Gabriella & Joshua