Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

4.4

2 Latti Farm Rd, Millbury, Massachusetts 01527

Michael Sweck, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Michael Sweck

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ken Brackley, Service Foreman, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Ken Brackley

Service Foreman
Courtney Blasco, Service - Business Development Manager , Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Courtney Blasco

Service - Business Development Manager
4.4
Doug Magliozzi, General Manager, Herb Chambers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Millbury

Doug Magliozzi

4.1

August 14, 2018

"They truly made it Easy!"

- jbutler67

Was working with multiple dealerships on the purchase of a new Jeep. I had a list of the options I wanted. Herb Chambers of Millbury found me the Jeep I was looking for. They stayed late on Friday to help me. They truly made the buying experience easy and quick. Definitely worth the trip down from the North Shore.

David Lachina, Murtada Shaker

August 06, 2018

" Experience with Murtada was awesome "

- Shooting12345

I just bought 2018 Jeep Wrangler murtada mad it so easy and fun best car experience I ever had. highly recommendable. Murtada and herb chambers

Murtada shaker

July 30, 2018

"Waste of time "

- Vickij032

If I could give zero stars I would. I called this dealership last Thursday at 10am and spoke to Melissa. I told her I was interested in a specific used vehicle and asked if she could check the availability before I drove 2 hours to get there. She called back, said she still had the truck available and we made an appt for that afternoon. When I showed up, nobody offered us help until we asked a salesman. He got our file and said he would pull the truck up. He disappeared and then came back out to the sales floor and was whispering in the corner with 3 other sales associates. I asked what was going on and they said the truck wasn’t available. They said it should have been taken off the website days ago. This dealership doesn’t value your time. Melissa clearly can’t decipher the difference between a Ram Sport and a Ram Express. Before we left, another sales associate started arguing with me telling me that my truck couldn’t possibly be registered because I don’t hold the title. He couldn’t comprehend that you can still register a vehicle in NH even if it’s financed. This dealership is a joke. I have never been so frustrated after being at a dealership for an hour. If you’re thinking about buying a vehicle from this dealership, think again.

Melissa, BDC and Michael, Sales