Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

3.4
Carlos Rojas, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers INFINITI  of Boston

Carlos Rojas

January 11, 2018

"Excellent experience, even though I didn't end up buying"

- M. Rodrigues

When I arrived, Carlos was very friendly and helpful. He was extremely helpful and since I was already looking at the QX60, we began working out the numbers for one of the 2017 models that they had. Carlos was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the whole process. Since I live about an hour away from the dealership, Brian (Sales Manager) was very accommodating and was willing to arrange to make the process as easy as possible. After reaching a number that I felt comfortable with, we went out for a test drive. Unfortunately, I ended up deciding against the vehicle because it was larger than I needed and felt a bit too big for my daily commute, but nonetheless Carlos and Brian were great to work with. There was no pressure and the overall experience was great.

Carlos Rojas
Brian Trebicka

December 05, 2017

"Super knowledgeable, excellent customer service"

- Satisfied customer

Nick is the first friendliest, knowledgeable advisor I’ve met that did not try and sell me a ton of services I did not need. He was respectful and gave me confidence that I received what services my car actually needed. Great work Nick!

Nicholas Tammaro

November 07, 2017

"Excellent, great ,beatyfull."

- Fullersandy2020

Excellent experience on getting me what i needed and what i wanted on my first new car, excellent support from sale person on delivering it.p

Jose Goncalves