Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Client Care Specialist

Erio Perez, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers INFINITI  of Boston

Erio Perez

February 12, 2018

"Awesome experience! Excellent service! Kashif is the BEST!"

- Stirpak

Before arriving at the dealership I was in contact with Alexis who was very kind and helpful and set me up with Kashif. Soon after arriving at the dealership, I was introduced to Kashif. Right away, Kashif made me feel at ease with the entire process and for the first time ever buying/leasing a car, I felt comfortable and at no time was I pressured into making any decisions. Kashif quickly understood my situation/needs and was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He gave me thoughtful advice throughout the process and truly went over every important detail to make the experience as smooth as possible. Kashif went over and above to get everything done quickly, but more importantly, done correctly. When it came to the finance staff, Jose was down to earth, thorough, and ensured that I understood all of my options. He even threw in some great advice for buying a home as a first time home owner! Thank you so much to Kash, Jose, Alexis and the dealership for changing my life with this new car! I will definitely return to Infiniti of Boston for my next vehicle!

Alexis Bonacorso

February 09, 2018

"Leasing made easy by Kashif"

- ReniTJose

My husband and I leased a Q50 and Kashif was the only reason we made the deal the same day. He made the process so easy on us, where we didn't have to deal with any BS or waste any time. This is the second time we are leasing an Infiniti and I am sure we will continue to do business with Kashif and Herb Chambers Infiniti of Boston.

February 09, 2018

"Excellent Leasing Experience with Kashif"

- Walthamite

Just had another excellent experience of leasing a vehicle from Infiniti of Boston. I had been in touch with Kashif Sheikh while searching for vehicles, who was not pushy and gave me all the information I needed even before stepping into the dealership. This is the second Lease from the dealership and I only went back to the same dealer due to the excellent quality of service received from Kashif in the past. It made a lasting impression with my wife and I, that we didn't hesitate to return. Kashif, you ROCK!

New 2017 INFINITI Q50, $51205