Herb Chambers Lexus

Chris Gabresi, Lexus Certified Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Lexus

Chris Gabresi

Lexus Certified Finance Manager

June 15, 2018

"Excellent service and wonderful rapport."

- Janet Williams

I have had the opportunity to work with Mark Vigor since I purchased my first Lexus (1996), which is running well and is permanently housed in Florida (my winter home). I just purchased a new car and Mark has again, been a tremendous support. He is always willing to answer questions and give helpful advice while I am making final decisions about selecting the right car for me. I even brought my daughter with me this time who is planning on purchasing another Lexus.

Chris Gabresi

June 14, 2018

"Leasing New Car "

- torch71

Marc Vigor is an outstanding sales person ----I've leased 5 cars from him and would lease another 5 from him ==== Marc has great knowledge and makes you feel confident in working with him and Herb Chambers -----

Sanjay Khairmode

June 12, 2018

"Terrific service"

- AJ

I have know Mark F. for 29.years. When I have a problem he is there for me. He attends to my needs without hesitation. What else can I say.

Mark Forcucci