Herb Chambers Lexus

Nick Salem

November 21, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Marla 24

As always buying a car from Marc Vigor at Herb Chambers was an excellent experience Going on to my 3rd Lexus , Marc Vigor was so professional, courtous, extremely helpful, very honest and an all around abs wonderful guy! I have bought all my cars from him and would never go to anyone else or to another dealership. The service and care is second to none at Herb Chambers. I am so happy with my new car!!!! Thank you

Marc Vigor

November 17, 2017

"Comfortable purchase"

- Anh Huynh

It is pleasant to meet Mr Hung Truong who sold me the 2018 LX 570. There is no pressure from Mr Hung Truong during the negotiation. Mr Hung Truong is one of the " Rare" car saleman that I feel comfortable sitting and negotiate about purchasing the car. He is very knowledge about the products he sells. Explain to us the pro and con in a very friendly way. I definitely recommend all my friends to see Mr Hung Truong when they are looking to buy cars.

Hung Truong

November 16, 2017

"Best experience I have ever had on a dealer"

- contrasena23

The person that helped me was Rene Lapaz he was amazing. This employee was resourceful, educated in the car business and is 100% involved in client understanding. I was very nervous of the entire process paper work and all the forms needed and he made the entire process feel like nothing. I purchased my car few weeks to months back and I received several calls from him trying to make sure everything is okay and if I have any questions or need any help. Very professional and helpful individual. I truthfully recommend this place because of the great customer service my husband and I received from this individual.

Rene Lapaz