Herb Chambers Lexus

Lexus Certified Finance Manager

September 15, 2018

"Emergency tire repair."

- Bill 02766

Experienced a front tire blowout after hitting a raised manhole cover. Ken Alves (Service Consultant) was great to work with, and got me on way quickly. I've always had positive experiences with this dealership and this is just another example. Highly recommended!

Ken Alves

September 12, 2018

"Awesome dealership "

- Yan

I had awesome experiences with this dealership. Salesman Blest Norris and manager Don Xu helped me find the right car I am looking for. They are very patient and professional and very helpful. Richard Keevers showed me how to use the car and how to do all the settings.He is very nice and patient. I highly recommend this place.

Richard Keevers
Blest Norris
Deidre Lawrence
Other Employees : Don Xu

September 11, 2018

"Customer service is the best"

- pgaff629

I have had my 2008 ES350 service at Herb Chambers for a number of year. Mark Forcucci is my service advisor. During this time Mark has treated me like a gentleman. Mark is friendly and focused on my needs and what is required to keep my vehicle in tip top shape. Mark stated that my Lexus would be ready within two hours and it was, washed and ready to go. When I know that service is required I can count on Mark to have my best interest at hand. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Mark Forcucci