Herb Chambers Lexus

Robert  Williams, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lexus

Robert Williams

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 17, 2018

"Great experience working with Bassem"

- Kilbricken

My husband and I recently bought a new RX350. Bassem Al-Rashidi was our salesman. Bassem was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. He answered all of our questions honestly and was extremely knowledgeable. Thanks Bassem for a positive experience in buying our new car and we will definitely recommend you to anyone looking to purchase a new car at Lexus in Sharon.

Bassem Rashidi

February 15, 2018

"The best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Gia525

These days when we think of car buying it’s with trepidation. We immediately think of the pushy salesman who is trying to sell you the most expensive vehicle on the lot! Better yet the salesman, who doesn’t even listen to anything you say and ignores all the questions you ask! Well that’s exactly how my car buying experience was going on a rainy Saturday morning. I was so fed up with all the malarkey I went home convinced now was not the time to buy. My sister persuaded me to try the Herb Chambers Lexus dealership in Sharon. So I went… and I’m so glad that I did! I was introduced to Hung Truong, he was so personable and friendly that I immediately felt comfortable. He was very informative and patiently answered all my questions, but most of all he LISTENED to what I was looking for in a car. He found me my CPO RX350 with everything I wanted for a REALLY GREAT PRICE! I felt like I was getting the deal of a lifetime! He made this one of the best car buying experiences that I’ve ever had. Even after the purchase he continued to be a great help to me. Everyone, I spoke to at this dealership were so friendly and welcoming. With that being said, If you’re looking to buy a Lexus I highly recommend you ask for Hung! Thanks again Hung! I love my car! Best Regards, Gail S.

Hung Truong
Sanjay Khairmode

February 11, 2018

"Great experience"

- mediumrig

Spenser Lackey was an excellent salesperson. He was knowledgeable, comfortable with people, had fun at his job, did not let any details fall through the cracks. At the time, I remember thinking what an unusual combination of personal qualities. He was relaxed and not pushing for the sale. I imagine that he can relate to all kinds of people. It was a really good experience.

Spenser Lackey