Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Joseph Rondinelli

Service Manager
Fahad Arshad, General Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

February 09, 2018

"I had an excellent experience at Porsche Boston! "

- Fireman

I bought my car from Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston from Vito Argot! I had the best experience from the minute i walked in the door of the showroom! They gave me all their attention and respect i could have ever asked for! From Vito Argot who sold us the car and Fahad Arshad and all the guys in service to Eric Paulson who did all our paperwork to tie up all the loose ends , this was the most wonderful experience buying a new car! This is our first Porsche in our family! We will probably buy another Porsche next year to add to our family of cars! Just want to add in that the woman that answers the phone at the reception desk goes above and beyond to always help and satisfy our needs! Porsche couldn't have any better representation of their brand than Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston!

Rick Scourtas
Davit Petrosyan
Joseph Rondinelli
Other Employees : Vito Argot , Eric Poulson

December 27, 2017

"2018 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Purchased From Amir"

- ryand1979

I’ve purchased many cars in my life, and had my share of experiences all over the spectrum ranging from very positive to very negative. I also spent the early part of my career, about 6 years, in car sales, having previously been a sales consultant at BMW and also sales/F&I at Ford. That said, until now, I have never had a more courteous, respectful, professional and certainly pleasant and easy purchase experience than I had working with Amir Aliabadi and the team at Herb Chambers Porsche. Amir worked diligently to identify my goals and to see them realized. I appreciate everything he did to help me with my car buying process and experience. Everyone I encountered during my time at Herb Chambers was kind, courteous, and professional. They truly care about their customers and want honest customer satifisfaction. I know the motto at Herb Chambers is excellence, and it’s clear that everyone on his team is passionate about striving for and achieving excellence. I will certainly be back and will send my friends, family, and colleagues to see Amir. Thanks again for everything!

Amirhossein Aliabadi
Other Employees : Eric and Sam

December 13, 2017

"Porsche 2018 GT3 Purchase - Great Experience: A+++++++++++"

- GT3JR

Several months ago I decided I wanted a new 991.2 GT3 with a manual gear box. I contacted Herb Chambers. Fahad - the General Manager paired me up with Amir to try to help me out. Amir did more than help me out. He helped me build my dream car. I just took delivery of the car today. Throughout the process of custom ordering a car from Porsche, I had a lot of questions. I changed my mind about options and also had a hard time figuring out how to spec certain things on the car. Amir was always there for me. If I emailed, texted or called him, I would never wait more than 10 minutes to get a response. I feel like Amir brought out the inner 9 year old child in me throughout this process and made it truly fun for me. He knows more about Porsches and the Brand than anyone else I have ever met. If you are in the market for a Porsche, I give Amir the highest recommendation possible. He is smart, honest, professional, down to earth, caring, easy to work with, responsive... The list goes on. Please do not hesitate to buy your next car from Herb Chambers Porsche Boston. They are a Top Shelf organization and can turn your dreams into reality.

Amirhossein Aliabadi