Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Fahad Arshad, General Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Rick  Scourtas, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Rick Scourtas

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Amirhossein Aliabadi, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Amirhossein Aliabadi

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 22, 2018

"Porsche Burlington is Awesome"

- GTS Owner

I just picked up a Porsche Macan GTS. Definitely one of the best car buying experiences I have had. David Corbin, Porsche Brand Ambassador was knowledgable, low pressure and fun to work with. Mikail Moiseyev, General Manager, was fair and efficient in negotiating final pricing and trade value. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new or preowned Porsche.

April 09, 2018

"Vito Argote. "

- dan2545

I have bought many cars over past years and for the first time I can say that my experience with Vito was by far the best. He worked very hard to get me top dollar for my trade-in and explained everything to me step by step. He called me everyday just to make sure that if I had any questions, he was there to answer them for me. He was just a great person to work with.

Vito Argote

April 05, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- calvin1

What a great place to buy your car. Just bought a Porsche with the help of Vito and Fahad. They are the absolute best to deal with and were very helpful, quick and efficient throughout the process. I got the car I wanted with an amazing deal. I highly recommend Porsche of Boston and using Vito is an even better choice!

Other Employees : Vito Argote