Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

1172 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134

Davit Petrosyan, Assistant Service Manager , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Assistant Service Manager
Racetrack Rick  Scourtas, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Racetrack Rick Scourtas

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Amirhossein Aliabadi, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Amirhossein Aliabadi

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Christopher Brustas, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Christopher Brustas

September 23, 2018

"Quick, no hassle"

- WGSD Boston

Walked in after worked, Christopher Bolarinho greeted me. I told him what I was looking for, found Porsche, test drove to the house for hubby and dogs to approve, nestled her in the garage to make sure she fit, drive back to dealership and closed the deal. Quick, easy, and had car delivered to office when ready. Superb customer service the way it should be.

Christopher Bolarinho

August 14, 2018

"Authentic personalities and workmanship"

- Saabman

I have been a client and friend of Herb Chambers Saab - and now Porsche - for nearly 15 years. They are welcoming, approachable, kind, attentive, and thorough, and that is just when dropping off your vehicle. The workmanship has always been top drawer, and when it didn't meet expectations or something was missed, work was immediately executed. The showroom and service area are light in mood and surroundings, but one definitely knows the appropriate work is being done all around you. Pull up a couch in the garage area, and you would feel like you were in your own living room watching a car show. A good car show. I'm considering a new car that might take me away from this dealership service, and that is the one reason that I'm going to keep my current car on the road. I can't "quit" them.

Joseph Rondinelli
Other Employees : Marion

August 11, 2018

"Davit Petroysan"

- Ken G.

I have been back twice for service and tires since I bought my Cayman. Davit has anticipated all my needs and although I do not live close to this dealership, I would not go anywhere else for service. Davit Petroysan is the reason for that! Professional, courteous and doesn't try to sell me anything that I don't need. Because of him, I have recommended that several of my friends visit this dealership for sales and service!

New 2018 Porsche Panamera, $103030