Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

1172 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134

Amirhossein Aliabadi, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Fahad Arshad, General Manager, Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Fahad Arshad

December 27, 2017

"2018 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Purchased From Amir"

- ryand1979

I’ve purchased many cars in my life, and had my share of experiences all over the spectrum ranging from very positive to very negative. I also spent the early part of my career, about 6 years, in car sales, having previously been a sales consultant at BMW and also sales/F&I at Ford. That said, until now, I have never had a more courteous, respectful, professional and certainly pleasant and easy purchase experience than I had working with Amir Aliabadi and the team at Herb Chambers Porsche. Amir worked diligently to identify my goals and to see them realized. I appreciate everything he did to help me with my car buying process and experience. Everyone I encountered during my time at Herb Chambers was kind, courteous, and professional. They truly care about their customers and want honest customer satifisfaction. I know the motto at Herb Chambers is excellence, and it’s clear that everyone on his team is passionate about striving for and achieving excellence. I will certainly be back and will send my friends, family, and colleagues to see Amir. Thanks again for everything!

Other Employees : Eric and Sam

December 13, 2017

"Porsche 2018 GT3 Purchase - Great Experience: A+++++++++++"

- GT3JR

Several months ago I decided I wanted a new 991.2 GT3 with a manual gear box. I contacted Herb Chambers. Fahad - the General Manager paired me up with Amir to try to help me out. Amir did more than help me out. He helped me build my dream car. I just took delivery of the car today. Throughout the process of custom ordering a car from Porsche, I had a lot of questions. I changed my mind about options and also had a hard time figuring out how to spec certain things on the car. Amir was always there for me. If I emailed, texted or called him, I would never wait more than 10 minutes to get a response. I feel like Amir brought out the inner 9 year old child in me throughout this process and made it truly fun for me. He knows more about Porsches and the Brand than anyone else I have ever met. If you are in the market for a Porsche, I give Amir the highest recommendation possible. He is smart, honest, professional, down to earth, caring, easy to work with, responsive... The list goes on. Please do not hesitate to buy your next car from Herb Chambers Porsche Boston. They are a Top Shelf organization and can turn your dreams into reality.

Fahad Arshad

December 11, 2017

"Friendly and Very Professional"

- Alex

Having business with Chris was very enjoyable, and created the result to our full satisfaction - we received a great deal on our car within short amount of time, minimum wait! Chris is very transparent - we discussed virtually every dollar spent on purchase, and felt very comfortable about the final figure. Chris gave honest and satisfactory answers to all our questions, with no pressure, and helped come up with an acceptable price for our trade-in. Negotiating with Chris was productive and left us with the feeling of having achieved our car goals. It was a unique experience overall, especially compared to our visits to other dealerships prior to Herb Chambers. We are happy to have made this deal without delays. Thank you, Chris, and Herb Chambers team for our great car buying experience.

Christopher Brustas