Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Porsche Brand Specialist

October 18, 2018

"Great Experience"

- flavia

I have bought many vehicles but nothing compares to my recent purchase with Porsche of Burlington. Philippe offered superb service and made the whole experience easy, fast and most of all FUN! I already know that I will be buying my next vehicle with Philippe at Herb Chambers of Burlington.

Philippe Chanial

October 17, 2018

"thank you for the Porsche Experience"

- GOT MY S CLASS

o.k so instead of reviewing how my experience was purchasing my car I would like say how my experience has been and still is after my purchase...He has great reviews and I agree with those reviews. He was excellent during my purchase and helpful. This was my second purchase this year at Porsche. After leaving Mercedez, I wanted to change styles and experience the life as a Porsche owner. I purchased the Boxter in March with John and now I needed a winter car and went for the Macan.. and of course I went to John. I have had questions over the past 7 months with my first car and than my second one. John has been my go to guy each time and incredible how helpful he was and still is (on the spot) when I needed his help. If I text him, he answers my text quickly. If he is with a customer he will let me know and get right back to me. If I call him he is readily available. That's where the true sales experience comes in. I have grown a true friendship with John and I appreciate all he has done for me over the past 7 months. I have tried to repay him with a day on the golf course but he works too much and cannot get him out of the dealership to play. They won't let him. I gues he is just too valuable to the dealership. I Thank John for everything as he does go out of his way for his customers AFTER he sells you a car and not just at the time you purchase. Thanks Buddy.

John Fontaine

October 17, 2018

"Purchase of Porsche Macan GTS"

- LauraM

The purchase of my Porsche at Herb Chambers was a very smooth and easy process overall. Corey Floyd was great to deal with. He was low-key and did not pressure me at all, but was knowledgeable and quickly understood what I liked and did not like. He spent time with me on multiple test drives, and worked hard to answer my questions. I would recommend the buying experience to others.

Corey Floyd