Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Hayk Davtyan, Porsche Brand Specialist, Herb Chambers Porsche of Burlington

Hayk Davtyan

Porsche Brand Specialist

February 17, 2018

"OUTSTANDING experience with ERIC NELSON "

- Teresa Deranian

i had the absolute best experience with Eric Nelson, all the way from the first phone call till the end! I will not buy anywhere else because of him. He was the most knowledgeable sale person I have ever dealt with, he would not stop until he found what my girlfriend and I wanted. I couldn't be more happy. Left the dealership smiling ear to ear. I will definitely be back because of Eric! A++

Eric Nelson

February 17, 2018

"Outstanding Experience With Sales Executive Eric Nelson "

- Teresa Deranian

I can not say enough about the sales executive Eric Nelson. After how attentive he was from just me calling the dealership to inquire about a leasing special I wanted to take the next step because I knew it would be worth the drive to meet with him. Eric spent a great deal of time with my boyfriend and I, and went the extra mile to make certain he found a car that was the best fit for us. With an amazing personality, and phenomenal customer service skills we were floored at how easy he made the process. The overall experience was fantastic. It was pleasure working with Eric and we could not be happier.

Eric Nelson

February 10, 2018

"Great experience closing the deal on a dream car"

- narliman

Had a really great experience on a rare targa 4s with a trade in on my audi. John and Thomas were very helpful, especially making it easy to get a set of winter shoes for the colder months.

John Fontaine