Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

809 Washington St, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501

1196 Reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

April 19, 2018

"Herb Chambers 2018 Review!!!"

- orourkeja

I have been dealling with Herb Chambers of Toyota of Auburn for many years. They have top notch cars and top notch customer assistance. These are certainly my reasons to keep returning back!!! By far, this past Tuesday had to be my best experience at Herb Chambers. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Issa Naabandyan. I was interested in upgrading my Toyota Camry to a Toyota Rav. Issa proved to be a very informed leasing consultant and helped to advise me about the benifits of upgrading my lease. He was honest, when he answered all my questions ,and he worked hard to find me the best deal, possible. He made the tedious job of finding the right vehicle for the right price a very pleasant experience. Thank you, Issa !!!! I love my new ride, and I look forward to working with you again for my husband. Thanks Agaiin!!! Judy O"Rourke

Timothy Dalton
Issa Naalbandyan
Apr 23, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! I am pleased to know that you had a very positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your kind words and recommendation with the members of our team! We look forward to servicing you in the future, should you need anything at all! Thank you for your business. Happy miles! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 18, 2018

"Wonderful Experience Leasing my Second Rav4!!!"

- StephanieCurtis

The entire process was stress free and easy! Fouad, and Dhimitri were wonderful to work with! They were extremely helpful and walked me step by step throughout the leasing process and obtaining my new registration! Highly recommend going to these two when buying or leasing a new car, they definitely listen to what the customer wants and makes it happen! Nothing but good things to say about Fouad and Dhimitri!!!! Thank you to the both of you!!

Fouad Faris
Apr 18, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and 5-star recommendation! We are incredibly fortunate to have Fouad and Dhimitrion on our team and I'm so happy to know you enjoyed working with them. I will be sure to pass along your kind words, and please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Enjoy your second Rav4!! Best, Dan Bortolussi General Manager

April 14, 2018

"Leasing my first car"

- kate44

Wonderful experience leasing my car from Marque, he was extremely a accomodating and worked beyond hard to make my entire experience from start to finish a great one! Will definitely be back to see Marque for my next lease!

Other Employees : Stephane

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Kate, thank you for your 5-star review! Happy to know that Marque made your experience with us a positive one! Happy miles! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 10, 2018

"Jimmy is the best in this business!"

- cargirl18

Wow! I have purchased a lot of cars in my life but I have never had this positive of an experience. Attention to detail was observed. Jimmy, takes pride in providing exceptional service and helping you find the car that best meet your needs! I recommend Jimmy and Herb Chambers Toyota in Auburn to anyone looking to purchase a new car!

Jimmy Eldean
Christopher Stockert
Andi Xhacka

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your great feedback! Happy to know that Jimmy was able to provide you with such great service! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Thank you for your business. Happy miles, best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 10, 2018

"New purchase "

- Joanna1127

We recently purchased a 2018 Highlander. Jendrick and Shawn we’re both a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to help us purchase our new vehicle.

Jendrick Estrada

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business! Happy miles. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

March 27, 2018

"Recent purchase"

- Debra Duggan

I just leased a 2018 Rav 4. I worked with Issa and Tomi. They were both a pleasure to work with. I was impressed with Issa's knowledge and professionalism. Car buying is a stressful situation and both gentlemen made the process as simple as possible. I would recommend the dealership and both Idea and Tomi.

Issa Naalbandyan
Andi Xhacka
Tomi Tsitsos

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for your 5-star recommendation! Glad you enjoyed working with us and we wish you many happy miles in your Rav4! Thank you for your business. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

March 26, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- 1stTimeCar

Just bought my first car and I could not be happier with the quality and care of the service at Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn. Marque worked entirely around my schedule and came in even when he didn't have to to make sure I had everything I needed. He alleviated all the stress of car buying and I'll be sure to pay him a visit when I'm back there for my first service in 6 months. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jeffrey Krasner

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback regarding your experience working with Marque! We make every effort to provide the very best customer service. Hearing from our guests that we have succeeded in this endeavor is always gratifying! We value your continued business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

March 08, 2018

"I Keep Coming Back!"

- chris

I have leased multiple cars over the years from this wonderful dealership. They are professional, courteous, and helpful. Marque Hoenig has handled many of my leases and I find him a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and is happy to lay out the different options on leasing various models. He understands my budget and is happy to work within it. No pressure at all - the opposite, in fact. A couple of years ago, one of my leased cars required getting hand-controls installed by a third party installer, who I had found to do the work. Marque offered to take the car over there and pick it up when the work was complete. This time around I wanted to get different floor mats for my RAV and Marque and the manager, Dylan Hoang were happy to arrange for it. When I went to pick them up another manager, Tomi Tsitsos, saw me as I entered, invited me to sit, and quickly located the mats that had been ordered. All-around pleasant experience!

Dylan Hoang
Tomi Tsitsos
Mar 08, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you, Chris, for taking the time to post such great comments about your experience with Marque, Dylan and Tomi. We work very hard to provide our guests with exceptional customer service, and it is always a delight to read that our team members are exceeding our customers' expectations. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our team. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager

March 06, 2018

"10 Stars!"

- Rocket25nd

I was looking for a specific 2017 vehicle. Given that the 2018s are out I knew my selection would be somewhat limited. No less than 4 other dealerships either couldn't or wouldn't put forth the effort to find the truck I wanted. Cierra was literally my last hope. I called her and told her what I was looking for. I even gave her 4 color options hoping that would help. She said she'd look and she'd get back to me soon. Within 10 minutes she called me and had found multiple trucks that matched exactly what I was looking for. Including 3 of them in my first color choice. Cierra is the reason I am driving a new Tacoma. I'd give her 10 stars if I could!

Cierra Pellot
Mar 06, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback on working with Cierra. We trust you are enjoying your new Tacoma and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Thank you for sharing your story. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager

March 05, 2018

"Jeff Yelled, Kennedy Lied for his Presidents Medal, Imad ..."

- Venza13

It's over 4 years since I bought my Venza from Herb Chambers. I had almost forgotten about my terrible experience but was reminded yesterday when once of their sales reps called me to buy my Venza, and I ended up talking to Stephane. I told Stephane that I will never shop at Herb Chambers because of my previous bad experience with Kennedy, Jeff and Imad, and he promised that he will talk to Dan and that Dan will give me a call Monday. It's Monday 8pm and I have not received any call. I bought two cars from HC prior to buying my Venza. I had good experience with Kennedy on both the occasions but not with Shawn, who was obnoxious to talk to. For my Venza it was again Kennedy, the sales went ok but had some problems which I wanted to address when I got an email from Toyota for review. Kennedy called me and asked me to give all max star rating possible, or not rate at all. I said I did not have a good experience then why should I give all positive rating. He then pleaded saying his president medal was at stake and promised that he will give me a roof rack if I gave positive rating. I gave positive rating. Then called Kennedy for the roof rack. To my surprise he says, it will cost me $650. When I said you told me that you will give me a roof rack if I gave positive rating, to that he said, he never promised me it will be free!!! He probably knew with two new cars I am not coming back to buy a new car any time soon. Timothi Dalton was very nice to deal with though. The Venza I got was brought down from a different dealership and it had around 80 miles on it. It wasn't clean when I received it especially the windshield. I asked Kennedy about it and he said since I was in a hurry they couldn't clean it and I can come back any day. A few days later (less than a month) I see a tiny spot on my windshield, which I try to clean, but come its a tiny chip in the windshield. I go back to HC and talk to Jeff Moron. He has again been very nice to deal with in my previous experiences. This time too he promised he will replace my windscreen as it's less than a month. He then talks to Imad, his boss. Imad says he won't change the windshield. Imad said I was a lier and the chip happened after I bought the car. When I said Jeff told me he promised so, Imad said he still won't and Jeff at that time yelled at me that I saying I am a cheat and that I made him feel bad in front of his boss. Most sales reps were standing around Imad's desk by then. I had promised to myself that would be last car from HC. Then I get a call from Martin for my service. I told him about my experience with Kennedy that he promised me a roof rack and then said it would cost me $650. He felt bad about my experience and said he can give it to me for $300 as much as it cost them. Well it was still not what Kennedy had promised me in order to get 5 star rating. But that was it from my end for HC. Despite buying 2 previous cars from them, and every time gifting all of them with wine bottles, this is what you get from them, they call you a liar, cheat and make fake promises to get 5 stars. I have recommended them in the past but not after this incidence.

Timothy Dalton
Kennedy Lidonde
Martin Dodd
Jeff Moran
Other Employees : Imad
Apr 23, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a informational review. I regret to learn about your experience and thoughts on Herb Chambers service. I understand that you had a less than positive experience while working with our team and I sincerely apologize for that. I have shared your comments with the General Manager in hopes to resolve this issue.

11 - 20 of 1,196 results