Herb Gordon Nissan

3131 Automobile Blvd, Silver Spring, Maryland 20904

820 Reviews of Herb Gordon Nissan

February 18, 2019

"Chase cuts to the “Chase “ no beating around a bush "

- SkylineGTR

Chase is great ! He has been servicing my car here since I bought it new in 2015. Chase is a no bs type of guy and cuts to the “Chase” (pun intended) . He does not sell you what you do not need and gets you moving fast .I Will continue to come to Herb Gordon long as I am getting great service. And not being lied to or scammed . That is a deal breaker! . I would recommend chase to others .Service is Always great.

Chase King

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

February 18, 2019

"Akeem was the best"

- apl5cq

Akeem and Herb Gordon Nissan were really great. They gave us options and were upfront and honest about the whole process and the financial commitments. I would highly suggest going to them if you need a great car.

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

February 17, 2019

"Akeem’s review"

- Kk

Akeem was quite warm and helpful. I felt he focused genuine advice and had adequate knowledge about the vehicle. I would recommend him as a dealer.

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

February 16, 2019

"Top Notch Service"

- AnthonyC

Yesterday I went to have my tires & shocks checked due to recent pothole damage my 2017 Leaf sustained. The experience reinforced why I drive 25 miles each way for service to Herb Gordon Nissan. The entire team (Lynn Fritz, Bob Paolucci & mechanic Nate) is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that, despite taking the time to investigate my concerns, they chose not to charge me for this & even provided a car wash and electric card charge. I recommend them very highly and can't say enough good things about them!

Lynn Fritz
Bob Paolucci
Other Employees : Kenny Booth

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Hi, we're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

February 11, 2019

""Knowledgeable team and great customer service""

- aruiz

This is the second time in the past 3 months that I have worked with this Nissan team. They are very knowledgeable and willing to work with you to give you the best deal. Great customer service

Sergio Rivera
Feb 13, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 31, 2019

"Outstanding! Great experience, knowledgeable team and friend"

- Grandma10

I wish I have more time, just want you to know that I will definely return to this location, thank you, thank you. Thank you

Claudia Herrera
Feb 02, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We're looking forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 25, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- marciac

It was a pleasure working with Sven. He is courteous, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and most importantly a great listener. My preferred method of communicating with Sven was via emails and he responded very promptly to ALL of my inquiries. Sven respected my time as he had the vehicles ready to show when I arrived at the dealership. He was patient in explaining all the features in each vehicle. I didn't leave with a new Rogue that evening as I was undecided about whether I wanted to continue leasing or to finance. I will definitely purchase my next Nissan Rogue from Sven because he DID NOT use the 'bait and switch' tactic used by other car salesmen. Marcia C.

Sven Laszczak
Jan 28, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Hi Marciac, we're very happy to hear Sven was able to provide you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Herb Gordon Nissan

January 20, 2019

"Awesome Experience "

- Ross Johnson

My husband and I went to several car dealerships in the area looking to find a family vehicle. We met Akeem at Herb Gordon Nissan and he was very pleasant, informative and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in. The best part about working with Akeem and Mark was that they were honest and patience. I would recommend Herb Gordon Nissan to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jan 23, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 17, 2019

"Best Experience I Could Ask for!"

- stramz

Working with Associates at Herb Gordon Nissan was the best decision I possibly could have made in buying my first new car! Since the very beginning of my search, I was embraced by the open arms of the staff at Herb Gordan Nissan. Even before I was a seeking customer and just passing by their staff literally opened the door just to see if they could assist me in some way. Immediately from that point on I knew if I was to buy a New Nissan car it would definitely be from the warm and welcoming staff of the Herb Gordan Nissan Dealership in Silver Spring. After deciding to custom fit a 2019 Nissan Altima vehicle to my buying desire on the nissanusa.com website, I was contacted by many dealers, so often that I decided to step back and only answer the most consistent advances. My phone rang for a while with inconsistent and inconsiderate callers up until I answered Akeem Clagett's call who turned out to be very intent on helping me get my dream car! The 2019 Nissan Altima was fairly new at the time and was still getting printed out of the factory, so my exact model with desired features was yet to be available, still, Akeem remained patient and persistent in sharing up to date information regarding our detailed conversations. Eventually, after months of waiting and filtering alternate car options, we narrowed the scope down to 2 desirable cars. Concluding to my final decision, after much inquiry and support I understood that a dream car was in my future thanks to the staff at Herb Gordan Nissan. I bought an optimal car, which reflects the professionalism and good character of the Herb Gordan Nissan Staff. My passion reflects less about what I bought and more so the excellence experienced in buying it, I would change nothing. Thank you Herb Gordan Nissan Staff, you all have proven to be the best!

Lynn Fritz
Jan 21, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Congratulations on your new 2019 Altima! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Safe travels!

January 11, 2019

"LADRONES perdi $2,000"

- Nissanrogue2018

No compren con estos ladrones compre un rogue 2018malo de fábrica y no me lo cambiaron perdi $2,000 y mi tiempo no estos si

Emilio Lemos
Kenny Booth
Other Employees : Me obligan a dar 5 estrellas jaja
Jan 15, 2019 -

Herb Gordon Nissan responded

Gracias por darnos la oportunidad de conversar el dia Sabado con Kenny Booth, Herb Gordon Nissan General Manager. Nosotros en Mile One Automotive Group y Herb Gordon Nissan entendemos que tener problemas con un nueveo vehiculo puede ser frustrante, pero puede pasar con cualquier marca de carro de vez en cuando. En esos raro casos, tratamos de hacer todo lo possible para aliviar sus incoveniencias con proporcionando un carro de la compania y accelerando el tiempo en que llega la parte necesaria para reparar su Nuevo 2018 Nissan Rogue, que va llegar este Martes. Nuestro objective es completer la reparcion de su Nuevo vehiculo en cuando recivamos la parte que hemos ordenados y regresar su vehiculo lo mas pronto. Si tuvuera alguna preguta, puede contactarme al numero 301-847-2507 or kbooth@mileone.com