Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Heritage Alfa Romeo FIAT

Sales Associate

June 26, 2019

"Excellent customer service!"

- Caity894

The whole experience was great! Our salesman Ryan Jones was wonderful. He made the process painless and easy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to buy a car on a more personal level, rather than just another sale. 10/10 from us! Thank you Heritage!!

June 22, 2019

"Amazing customer service!"

- JinxyKat

I had the BEST experience with this dealership. Ryan Jones in sales was just an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, a first class group of people with a great selection of vehicles. I couldn't possibly be happier with my new Fiat 500! 10/10 would recommend!

June 18, 2019

"Patient and understanding"

- Roberta1234

Ryan did a great job letting me test drive the vehicles I was interested in - I had alot of fun and got a chance to really feel which car was right for me. He was patient and gave me the space and time my family needed to contemplate the decision purchase of the vehicle. Thank you for helping me find the car of my dreams. Al's calm demeanor was a pleasant addition to the buying experience. Thank you.

Used 2016 Ford Escape, $19488