Heritage Chevrolet - Service Center

32 Reviews of Heritage Chevrolet - Service Center

November 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- Mike_Loya

Heritage Chevrolet is by far the Richmond areas top Chevy dealership and service provider. Great staff who know their customer and are truly interested in ensuring a great customer experience. Heritage Chevrolet has my undying loyalty!

Wayne Jones
John Peck
Jay Burchell
October 19, 2018

"Eficient and Professional"

- mike3737

I took my Z92 in for a state inspection. I was in and out in less than an hour. Great Job Heritage Chevrolet!! All of the staff were friendly and professional.

Nov 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Great to have you as our customer -- thank you for your review!

October 09, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Karl D

I like your staff , you have always handled are interactions very courteous and professionally. My only regret is that your location is farther away then I normally would go for service, wish you were closer. I have a Chevrolet dealer two blocks away that I would never purchase a car from , due to the ridicules pricey markup like Nitrogen tire inflation, etc..

Daoton R Moore 54934
Nov 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for bringing your vehicle here for service!

July 31, 2018

"Warranty work"

- Mudman612

Our 2018 Colorado needed a new torque converter in the transmission. We were told it would be a 2 to 3 day repair, that was fine. It actually took 4 days for the repair and that was ok too. What wasn't ok was the rental we were given, a 2wd Silverado WT. It scared my wife to drive because she couldn't see past the hood and it was a base model. I feel we should have gotten something comparable to our loaded Z71 Colorado. We asked about a different rental but supposedly that was the last one and another rental was not turned in that we could switch to.

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Definitely an area we can improve in, if we can provide a wider selection, we will -- the courtesy transportation vehicles are in high demand -- we appreciate your fair and balanced review!

July 10, 2018

"Great service visit at Heritage Chevrolet, Chester, VA."

- Country girl

Another great service visit, plus love seeing my Chevy family in service, sales and management. Quality service in no wait time to begin and finished before you know it! Thanks Heritage & staff!

Lisa Sprouse
Michael Toohey
John Peck
Jay Burchell

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We thank you for your loyal business!

July 07, 2018

"My experience is always excellent as always. "

- Mullins robbie

As always thank you. They always do an ex Ellen job taking care of their customers are always excellent. They actually found a problem I didn't know about and fixed it

Other Employees : Thank you

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We appreciate your business!

July 04, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Debbeejmk

I am visiting from out of state. My change oil light came on as we were traveling to VA. My family member recommended Heritage. I was able to get an appointment right away. Sara was very accommodating. I don't remember the name of the service advisor, he was very professional and accommodating as well. I'm very pleased that I was able to have my car serviced at a dealership.

Sara Monger
Jul 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We're sorry for your inconvenience while travelling -- just glad we could be helpful!

June 18, 2018

" WHAT A "Great Service Team""

- The Lady Of Leisure

Provided excellent service to my vehicle. I called several times to re-schedule due to a family emergency and each time they were very understanding, courteous and professional.

Patrick Jeune
Sissy Lawrence
Sara Monger
Lisa Sprouse
Jul 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We appreciate your business -- thank you for choosing us for your service needs!

June 02, 2018

"state inspection"

- corvette54

I went to Heritage's service Department Friday June 1st. Jesse was very polite and smiling. Service was preformed fast and the mechanic was very careful with my pride and joy Corvette. Caring about my car and taking pride in their job is why I come here and keep coming back. Not everyone can work on my car. Thanks Heritage Chevrolet, Bubba Carr

Andy Pratt
Madison Stone
Julie Westberry
Kelsey Morgan
Traci Wills
Jun 03, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for choosing Heritage Chevrolet for your vehicle service!

May 11, 2018

"First Service"

- BrendasTrax

This was my first Service call on my Chevy Trax. Everything went smooth just like Paul explained to me. I'm really enjoying my vehicle and the service I've received so far. Keep up the great work.

Paul Cyr
May 14, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for being our loyal customer!