Heritage Chevrolet - Service Center

29 Reviews of Heritage Chevrolet - Service Center

July 31, 2018

"Warranty work"

- Mudman612

Our 2018 Colorado needed a new torque converter in the transmission. We were told it would be a 2 to 3 day repair, that was fine. It actually took 4 days for the repair and that was ok too. What wasn't ok was the rental we were given, a 2wd Silverado WT. It scared my wife to drive because she couldn't see past the hood and it was a base model. I feel we should have gotten something comparable to our loaded Z71 Colorado. We asked about a different rental but supposedly that was the last one and another rental was not turned in that we could switch to.

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Definitely an area we can improve in, if we can provide a wider selection, we will -- the courtesy transportation vehicles are in high demand -- we appreciate your fair and balanced review!

July 10, 2018

"Great service visit at Heritage Chevrolet, Chester, VA."

- Country girl

Another great service visit, plus love seeing my Chevy family in service, sales and management. Quality service in no wait time to begin and finished before you know it! Thanks Heritage & staff!

Michael Toohey
John Peck
Jay Burchell

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We thank you for your loyal business!

July 07, 2018

"My experience is always excellent as always. "

- Mullins robbie

As always thank you. They always do an ex Ellen job taking care of their customers are always excellent. They actually found a problem I didn't know about and fixed it

Other Employees : Thank you

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We appreciate your business!

July 04, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Debbeejmk

I am visiting from out of state. My change oil light came on as we were traveling to VA. My family member recommended Heritage. I was able to get an appointment right away. Sara was very accommodating. I don't remember the name of the service advisor, he was very professional and accommodating as well. I'm very pleased that I was able to have my car serviced at a dealership.

Sara Monger
Jul 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We're sorry for your inconvenience while travelling -- just glad we could be helpful!

June 18, 2018

" WHAT A "Great Service Team""

- The Lady Of Leisure

Provided excellent service to my vehicle. I called several times to re-schedule due to a family emergency and each time they were very understanding, courteous and professional.

Patrick Jeune
Sissy Lawrence
Sara Monger
Jul 04, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We appreciate your business -- thank you for choosing us for your service needs!

June 02, 2018

"state inspection"

- corvette54

I went to Heritage's service Department Friday June 1st. Jesse was very polite and smiling. Service was preformed fast and the mechanic was very careful with my pride and joy Corvette. Caring about my car and taking pride in their job is why I come here and keep coming back. Not everyone can work on my car. Thanks Heritage Chevrolet, Bubba Carr

Andy Pratt
Madison Stone
Julie Westberry
Kelsey Morgan
Traci Wills
Jun 03, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for choosing Heritage Chevrolet for your vehicle service!

May 11, 2018

"First Service"

- BrendasTrax

This was my first Service call on my Chevy Trax. Everything went smooth just like Paul explained to me. I'm really enjoying my vehicle and the service I've received so far. Keep up the great work.

Paul Cyr
May 14, 2018 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for being our loyal customer!

October 10, 2017

"Habitual excuse makers"

- 430doc

My Experience:Made an appointment under the 24 month maintenance program, for 8 AM and my car did not get completed until 4 in the afternoon. This is not the first time with this dealership that this kind of problem has happened. Once it is a mistake and twice makes it a habit, would not recommend and will not return to this service department.

Unknown
Oct 19, 2017 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

We're not satisfied when you are not -- and this web site is a no-excuses zone. Two contacts you can use to continue this conversation off-line are John Kinton, our service manager, and Josh Friedman, our sales manager. Emails are jkinton@heritagechevrolet.com and jfriedman@heritagechevrolet.com -- phone numbers for John in service, (804) 748-6464, for Josh in sales, (804) 731-2941. We'd like to understand the circumstances fully, apologize to you directly, and design fixes to prevent problems like these in the future. Your comments are truly appreciated.

October 03, 2017

"reconciled the problem"

- Dawn R

Things were not going well after we gave the dealership our Equinox. After a few days the dealership has resolved our disagreement and all has been settled. We appreciate the quick and attentive response in this matter.

Jay Burchell
Oct 19, 2017 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for allowing us to take care of this -- we appreciate you!

May 10, 2017

"Friendly and Efficient!!"

- Bridget_L

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received last week. Having worked for a competing dealership for a long time, I expect a good experience. I was, however, blown away by the absolutely perfect process executed by Donnie, Marco & Lisa. The atmosphere was laid back, yet still professional. Even the employees that were not assisting me acknowledged me, & it was very welcoming. From the time I dropped my vehicle off, until I picked it up two days later, everything was seamless. I was running behind & in a hurry to pick my kids up from the bus, & they had everything ready & got me out lightening quick. I am impressed, and most grateful for the high quality service I received from these three incredible employees!!

May 10, 2017 -

Heritage Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We appreciate it and pleased to continue to EARN your business. Jay Burchell General Manager