Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

551 Reviews of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

October 14, 2017

"Amazing"

- Loccdlibra

Greatest experience.! Zero complaints. Great atmosphere. I love the personal aspect. They treat you like a person and not a paycheck! Recommend anyone looking for a dodge to come here

Gerard Parsons
Tony Pozderac
Nov 20, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage CDJR Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

October 14, 2017

"Satisfying buying experience."

- 8&counting

From the time we entered the dealership Russell Troxell met us and helped us narrow down our selections based on what we told him we wanted and searched for incentives and discounts which would make the sale possible. At no time did we feel rushed or pressured. He made us totally comfortable and quickly had our trust. I would not hesitate to go back to him for a future purchase & will recommend him to others.

Russell Troxell
Nov 20, 2017 -

October 12, 2017

"New Renegade"

- Edrell86

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Andre was incredibly helpful, kind, and professional. He never once pressured me into purchasing a vehicle, patiently answered all my questions, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He even filled the gas tank on my new car while I was busy with Antoine in finance, who was also very personable and helpful. I went from test drive to driving home in about 3 1/2 hours. The customer service is unparalleled, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Gerald Deshields
Nov 15, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage CDJR Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

October 11, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- doctorsfs

Normally, buying a car is not such a good experience. It's confusing, frustrating, and you walk away with a sense of mistrust. This was just the opposite. The sales team was knowledgable and we felt a true sense of honesty in their approach. The general manager got involved, was very helpful, and a process that usually takes considerable time was made very quick and easy. Thanks so much to John Ferraiuolo, Ed Still, Anthony Hart and Michael McGuire--we love our Jeep!

John Ferraiuolo
Edward Still
Nov 07, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

October 09, 2017

"RT Durango super Bad"

- Lovers

Once again just want to say and give two thumbs up to the dealership for outstanding service! But especially to my sale consultant John Ferrauuolo for his 150 percent Customerservice we definitely feel like family!

John Ferraiuolo
Roman Clark
Oct 30, 2017 -

October 08, 2017

"Completely satisfied & a repeat customer !!!"

- Denise Sample

I've purchased 4 new cars at the Owings Mills location and each and every visit was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was polite, kind, and very knowledgeable. I received everything I asked for and wanted. After visiting several other dealerships, this one gave me the best deal ever with no hassle at all. I'm sure I will be back again for my next car. THANK YOU HERITAGE !!!

Jeffrey Webber
Other Employees : Errol Davis
Oct 09, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Good afternoon Denise. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Denise and be sure to stop by soon!

October 08, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Suzanne Webster

Everyone was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Tony Povderac greeted me as I was coming into the showroom and was sure to stop by to congratulate me. Mike did the same.

Gerard Parsons
Other Employees : Jeff Jackson
Oct 09, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Suzanne - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills.

October 07, 2017

"Awesome experience! Totally worth the drive to another state"

- jemerson1968

Friendly, upfront, transparent. Great sales team. Didn't feel rushed. Had fun!!!! Driving my new car home!!! Management and finance also friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Gerald Deshields
Oct 30, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we hope to work with you soon.

October 04, 2017

"2018 Pacifica purchase"

- srhodes

We used Heritage 5 years ago to purchase our new Town & Country and had a great experience. Even though we live 70 miles away and there are at least 2 Chrysler dealerships within a 20 mile radius of us, we wouldn't go anywhere but Heritage. They did everything via text, phone calls and email to make it as easy as possible for us. And they have the best inventory, the best trade value and the best pricing. All of that is enough to keep us coming back but they also delivered the car to our home, did the paperwork there, and took our trade with them. As a family with three young children and a husband who works in Virginia, this extra mile is really appreciated. Errol Davis is a wonderful sales representative. He worked tirelessly and professionally to get us into the car we wanted.

Roman Clark
Other Employees : Errol Davis, Kenneth Gower
Oct 24, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Hi! Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new 2018 Chrysler Pacifica! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

October 02, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jeep2017

I had a great experience at Heritage, I was greeted right away by Tim Deinlein. He was very polite, answered all my questions, & got me in new Jeep Renegade.

Timothy Deinlein