Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

448 Reviews of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills

October 11, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- doctorsfs

Normally, buying a car is not such a good experience. It's confusing, frustrating, and you walk away with a sense of mistrust. This was just the opposite. The sales team was knowledgable and we felt a true sense of honesty in their approach. The general manager got involved, was very helpful, and a process that usually takes considerable time was made very quick and easy. Thanks so much to John Ferraiuolo, Ed Still, Anthony Hart and Michael McGuire--we love our Jeep!

John Ferraiuolo
Edward Still
Anthony Hart
October 09, 2017

"RT Durango super Bad"

- Lovers

Once again just want to say and give two thumbs up to the dealership for outstanding service! But especially to my sale consultant John Ferrauuolo for his 150 percent Customerservice we definitely feel like family!

John Ferraiuolo
Roman Clark
October 08, 2017

"Completely satisfied & a repeat customer !!!"

- Denise Sample

I've purchased 4 new cars at the Owings Mills location and each and every visit was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was polite, kind, and very knowledgeable. I received everything I asked for and wanted. After visiting several other dealerships, this one gave me the best deal ever with no hassle at all. I'm sure I will be back again for my next car. THANK YOU HERITAGE !!!

Errol Davis
Anthony Hart
Jeffrey Webber
Oct 09, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Good afternoon Denise. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Denise and be sure to stop by soon!

October 08, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Suzanne Webster

Everyone was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Tony Povderac greeted me as I was coming into the showroom and was sure to stop by to congratulate me. Mike did the same.

Gerard Parsons
Other Employees : Jeff Jackson
Oct 09, 2017 -

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Suzanne - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills.

October 07, 2017

"Awesome experience! Totally worth the drive to another state"

- jemerson1968

Friendly, upfront, transparent. Great sales team. Didn't feel rushed. Had fun!!!! Driving my new car home!!! Management and finance also friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Gerald Deshields
October 04, 2017

"2018 Pacifica purchase"

- srhodes

We used Heritage 5 years ago to purchase our new Town & Country and had a great experience. Even though we live 70 miles away and there are at least 2 Chrysler dealerships within a 20 mile radius of us, we wouldn't go anywhere but Heritage. They did everything via text, phone calls and email to make it as easy as possible for us. And they have the best inventory, the best trade value and the best pricing. All of that is enough to keep us coming back but they also delivered the car to our home, did the paperwork there, and took our trade with them. As a family with three young children and a husband who works in Virginia, this extra mile is really appreciated. Errol Davis is a wonderful sales representative. He worked tirelessly and professionally to get us into the car we wanted.

Errol Davis
Roman Clark
Other Employees : Kenneth Gower
October 02, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jeep2017

I had a great experience at Heritage, I was greeted right away by Tim Deinlein. He was very polite, answered all my questions, & got me in new Jeep Renegade.

Timothy Deinlein
September 27, 2017

"No pressure sales experience"

- Leslie Dean-Brown

I recently purchased and awesome Jeep from Tim Deinlein at Heritage Mile One CDJR. He saving me the horrible trip to Vienna,Va. and had the Jeep brought in the day after I inquired about it. He knew my budget and got me a great deal! Lots of well explained options presented during sale, but I felt no pressure at all throughout the entire transaction. Tim and Jeff were very patient and thorough. Will definitely return for any future purchases and can recommend this dealership without reservation.

Timothy Deinlein
Other Employees : Jeff in finance

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Jeep. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! Thank you - Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills.

September 26, 2017

"Great"

- Frankfurter

Great people. Gerry Gerard parsons was absolutely wonderful. He was very patient and kinda and respectful of our wishes. I'll be sure to refer to anyone I know of.

Gerard Parsons

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage CDJR Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

September 26, 2017

"Excellent "

- Kesha610

This was my second time making a purchase from this dealership. They are very helpful and really work towards getting you in to a vehicle. They definitely keep me coming back and will recommend them to anyone.

Edward Still

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills responded

Good afternoon. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!