Heritage Volkswagen Owings Mills

Stephen Brown, Internet Director, Heritage Volkswagen Owings Mills

Stephen Brown

Internet Director

January 31, 2019

"Used car purchase was excellent"

- CF Kinney

Alex had great communication throughout the process, was informed and knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and overall a pleasure to deal with. We arrived to the vehicle we expected to see, it was ready and waiting, and got the deal we wanted with minimal hassle. Great to deal with, Thanks Alex!!

Alex Laderer

November 25, 2018

"I really like my new car!"

- Mauricio14

I enjoyed the time and attention given to me at this dealership. Everyone with whom I came into contact was professional, courteous, and helpful. Once I began to work with Alex, he made sure to ask me the right questions about my needs in order to put me into a car with which I am extremely pleased. Thank you, Alex! A VW Beetle was the car that got me through college in the eighties, and it made me appreciate the style, tradition and craftsmanship. I am happy to continue with this family of motor vehicles.

Alex Laderer
Milton Taylor
Other Employees : Jason

October 31, 2018

"Professional and courteous"

- centeredcounselingmd

Sanjay Fitzgerald, my sales consultant, was professional, considerate and respectful of my time and my decision making as a customer. He responded in a timely and intelligent manner to my requests. He was flexible and enterprising when the situation called for thinking on his feet and problem solving. His integrity was apparent and the rapport he built was genuine.

Sanjay Fitzgerald