Hillside Automall

Automotive Consultant

October 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Tiff

The staff here is awesome, great vehicles and pricing, I walked away with exactly what I wanted! Luis was super helpful and very friendly! Will visit again.

Luis A

October 12, 2017

"Got a great deal"

- oOSholaOo

I got a great deal on my new car. The staff was very friendly and caring. I’m glad I traveled all the way from Suffolk county Long Island to this dealership, and I will definitely recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Luis A

October 05, 2017

"I brought my second car"

- Thatguy

When you go there ask for Jay because he’s the man to get you your car. He was very knowledgeable about everything. He went the extra mile for all his customers and make sure you get what you deserve and not just what you want. After getting my second car here I don’t think I’ll ever go anywhere else.

Used 2014 Honda Civic