Hirlinger Chevrolet

Sales and Business Manager

May 17, 2018

"Great"

- BigTrucker

All in all, I was pretty impressed with the service I received. I was really surprised when other dealers didn’t want to help me order the truck that I wanted. But Gary Trabel did a nice job of helping me through the process. I would have no problem going back.

May 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- Zpsid91

Gary at Hirlinger did a great job! From explaining the truck features to financing questions and finding us the best price - everything was wonderful! Highly recommend this company and Gary!

Randy Cornell

May 12, 2018

"Made us feel like family! "

- Bakers

We came in to get service on my husbands truck and left with a clean serviced truck and a New 2018 Equinox Premier, Mike and Steve were very helpful. They answered all our questions and didn't rush us to make a decision. Thank You Mike and Steve! You guys are Great!!!

Mike Hirlinger