Hirlinger Chevrolet

Sales and Business Manager

November 15, 2017

"Great Customer Service!!"

- A1concretecincy

After the purchase and prior to leaving the lot Gary spent extra time with me to make sure I understood all the features of the truck and set me up with OnStar and satellite radio. I would definitely recommend Hirliger and Gary if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

November 14, 2017

"Stupendous"

- Greg

Mike told us about incentives I did not know were available and gave me a great price on my trade in. He made me feel very comfortable and there was no pressure to make a purchase, I would definitely recommend this dealership. I have bought a lot of cars through the years and this was the most pleasant car buying experience that I have ever had. Mike, thanks to you and your staff for your hard work, honesty and caring about the customer.

Mike Hirlinger
Doug Taulbee
Randy Cornell

November 14, 2017

"Experience and professionalism "

- SSCHULZ62

The experience and professionalism from salesman Gary Trabel and his will to listen to the customer is very satisfying. It's my second vehicle what I was buying from Gary, professional all way like always!

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $33540