Hodges Ford

363 Reviews of Hodges Ford

January 17, 2019

"Easy to work with "

- michael1224

Just purchased a truck from Hodges ford and the staff were knowledgeable and easy to work with- highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new car truck or SUV

January 08, 2019

"My husband and I bought a Edge and F150 at the same time!"

- Happy Wife = Happy Husband

We had been looking for an Edge & F150. My husband called Hodges Ford and spoke with Amanda Parker and let her know we wanted to look at a few vehicles on their lot. She was so helpful and friendly that we decided to go look at the vehicles. While there we also met Breck Davis and Gantt Lairsey. They all were so very friendly and helpful. They stayed late that night (New Years Eve) to assist us & even tried to help us locate some oysters to have for New Years Day! My husband called them back on January 2, 2019 and they (Amanda, Breck and Gantt) were able get us both in vehicles (2018 Edge and 2018 F150). I cannot stress how very friendly, helpful and nice everyone is at this dealership. I have to say that was the main reason that we purchased our vehicles at Hodges Ford. I would & have recommend them to all my friends and family!

January 07, 2019

"Exiting highwqy, dragging heat shield."

- nc mountainman

Not knowing the extent of the problem, we were referred to Hodges by a local gas station. They diagnosed the problem immediately and refastened the shield at no charge to us. They were very courteous and provided service that did not delay our trip more than 15 minutes.

Lucy Younce
Other Employees : don't know the serviceman's name, but he was excellent.
January 03, 2019

"Fantastic Dealership!!! "

- Joe Byous

Wow!! What can I say.. Hodges Ford is the best dealership with the friendliest staff. Especially Sally Robinson and Breck Davis. Sally knew more about the trucks, options, packages, etc.. then I could ever imagine. Breck was very understanding and made sure someone would be there late, because I was coming from Jacksonville. Everyone was very understanding, quick and professional. Mr. Hodges has wonderful staff here and I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again Hodges Ford, I will defiantly be back!!

Sally Robinson
January 03, 2019

"Great Service !!!"

- fermanish

Have done business with Breck Davis before and well pleased. Great service, no pressure, and outstanding competent staff Very friendly and professional !! Thank you very much !!

Jan 03, 2019 -

Hodges Ford responded

Thank you for the kind words. We don't take your business for granted. Breck - General Manager

January 01, 2019

"Excellent Dealership"

- mydad

This was a great experience in purchasing our new vehicle! Every employee we worked with was courteous, professional and extremely helpful. We look forward to our relationship with them in the future.

Tina Strickland
January 01, 2019

"Treated Like Family"

- Bob M

My new vehicle sales experience was simply outstanding! Deal with these folks and you are made to feel like family, including the sales staff, management, and service. They are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with - it’s always nice to do business with a company like that. Most importantly, the new F150 prepped and delivered flawlessly. Very impressed by the overall new car delivery experience! Thanks to Amanda (Sales), Gantt (Finance) and the leadership of Breck Davis (GM).

December 24, 2018

"Mission accomplished!"

- Lowman

Courteous experience, building relationships, not just another sale. They went above and beyond to meet my sales expectations. Thank you to the entire team effort.

Sally Robinson

Hodges Ford responded

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.. We don't take your business for granted. Breck - General Manager

December 22, 2018

"great experience buying preowned car"

- very pleased

I had a great experience buying a preowned car. The sales team were very informative and fun. I was going N or 95 when my car died right outside of Darien, ga. I had to buy another car and they really saved us!

Hodges Ford responded

We are happy that we were able to assist and get you back on the road. Thank You, Breck - General Manager

December 12, 2018

"vehicle purchase"

- edge2013

Kenny Brown and Amanda Parker couldn't been nicer. Very helpful and went out of there way to help me with my vehicle purchase. Break Davis GSMAnd Grant Tlairsey Finance Manger were also very pleasant to work with. Will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know.

Other Employees : Breck Davis, Grant Tlairsey

Hodges Ford responded

Thank you for your kind words. Glad that we were able to assist you. Breck - General Manager